Toornament

Schedule your Summer Tournament Games Here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Toornament

Post by jarik »

It would be good if everyone could update results into Toornament on their own, everyone should have access and if not then just PM me email you use on Toornament page. Currently we don't really do much with that info but Big Bob is prepping for playoffs, and if info is added there by everyone then JRCO doesn't need to update that info to forums ...and I don't need to copy those to Toornament.

Added 2 missing week 3 results now.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Felryan »

Hi Jarik, it seems that our last game (Soleil Noir vs me) missed Toornament ID, as he said on our scheduling post :s
How did you got it ?
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

That view is from post game screen, and not going through league view? If that is post game screen then it can be problematic if we decide that we want to use Toornament more and it isn't reliable. Can you check if ID is there if go from team history?
It seems that you can get that code if go from team view to history and select match from there. If you go from league to schedule and select match from there value is empty. So if forget to get code go from your team to history...
Currently Toornament ID doesn't matter because getting detailed game data is broken anyway. So I just added correct results.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “Scheduling”