W1 D1 - Labrats Revenge (Jarik) - Crazy Dogs - (Zeldorn)

Schedule your Summer Tournament Games Here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

W1 D1 - Labrats Revenge (Jarik) - Crazy Dogs - (Zeldorn)

Post by jarik »

Hi,

I am on holiday this week so my schedule is quite free. On Monday I have some friends over so not on Monday, and when get my bike fixed I might go to one downhill place for couple days in end of week but that really depends what day I get my bike fixed, weather and my friends schedule. Also if go do some DH not sure if I come back home or stay there.

Tuesday and Wednesday are pretty safe bets. Weather doesn't look so good so for example Wednesday could probably play at any time. But I think after 21 OGT is best time because it keeps day free for mountain biking or other holiday activities :D

But if you have some times that work much better than others I am quite sure I can bend my schedule to match that.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Zeldorn
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: W1 D1 - Labrats Revenge (Jarik) - Crazy Dogs - (Zeldorn)

Post by Zeldorn »

Hello Jarik!

I'm not in hollidays but I'm not jealous of your vacation! :p
For the next days I have plenty of diner with friends! So I propose to schedule our match next week.
Tell me when you can play from Sunday the 9 (all the day), Monday the 10 (start at 19.00) or Tuesday the 11 (start at 19.00). After that I have couple of days off and away from my computer.
jarik

Post by jarik »

Hi,

Monday sounds good. Is that 19 preferred start time, or some time after that?

19 OGT is good for me. Also good with 20 or 21.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Zeldorn
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Zeldorn »

Hi

Monday is ok !
You can choose the time you prefer to start the match :)

Z.
jarik

Post by jarik »

If I can choose then lets go with 20 OGT. :) Keeps my schedule open if feel like going training on that day.

Return to “Scheduling”