Play Offs Round 1

Week by Week Game's Fixtures & Predictions and Scheduling Thread
JRCO

Play Offs Round 1

Post by JRCO »

Time to Start the Play offs !

As usual in post season no sepcific date to play your game as I would hate to have to admin one. I trust your organize and play your game within a reasonnable timeline.

I have heard there was a tool to reseed the team in Legendary Edition, but I haven't been able to figure it out, so we will go with the match up set up by the computer.

This week we have some exciting match up :

Kindergarten Nightmares (Ironfists) - Ogham's Pond Croackers (Mr Ogorki) : Can last season Champions Humans Croackers beat the heavy favourite Necro Nightmares and their leaping wolves ? During the regular season this game did end as a 1-1 draw. So anything remains possible. Still, Goblins anticipate a Nightmares Win.

Heroes Association (Filadeus) - Amazing Avengers (s75r) : The Dark Elves Heroes have won the Superbowl 4 times and have all ambition to win a 5th one before they call it a career. Because the Amazons Avengers will have a mountain of inducement, Goblins think they have a chance to post a surprise. But that would be a surprise. Common sense command this game end as an Heroes win.

Warpstone Smokers (Zeldorn) - 112th Brute Brigade (Jarik) : Both Underworld smokers and Ogres Brigade have looked unstoppable this season. This one could really go either way and may depend on Smokers Armor Durability. Goblins believe the smokers have a small edge in this game.

Gene Simmons Bards (JRCO) - Cheese Is Not A Lie, (JJape) : The Vampires Bards did sneak into the play offs as the last Wild Card team, so any game is a bonus for them. Goblins believe they will have a hard time against the Cheezy Underworld because in this game The Wizard should be the difference. Cheese by 1.
Last edited by JRCO on 10 Jan 2018, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.
Superbowl VII Champions
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Play Offs Round 1

Post by Njord »

Good luck to all play off teams and coaches! :)

BR

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
s75r
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by s75r »

Luck has nothing to do with it. Violence solves all :twisted: Still, good luck and let's have some memorable games out there
BR,
Sami
in-game: s75r
JJape

Re: Pluay Offs Round 1

Post by JJape »

Interesting fixtures: Finland vs others in all matches :D
jarik

Re: Pluay Offs Round 1

Post by jarik »

JJape wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 15:42 Interesting fixtures: Finland vs others in all matches :D
Let's hope we can keep that up to next round too. Finals could be local match between Esbo and Hellsinki :mrgreen:
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

Playoffs are getting interesting. Have had many good matches this season, but have to say first round of playoffs was really interesting.

Bit scary with angry troll with claws trying to kill my ogres...

24 rounds of exciting action that could have gone either way.

ps. And noticed that overtime works differently than in BB1 :mrgreen: Was first planning to do bit risky dash to td but then thought because overtime in BB1 works this way it is better to do safer and slower attack. Luckily got to attack and managed to pick up the ball in the rain ...well actually multiple times. And of course rerolls had been used long time ago :D
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Well done !

So far waiting for the last game.....we have currently Vampires, Dark Elves and Ogres still alive.... Quite a fun and unexpected semi final Play offs picture in the making !
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”