POR1 - Warpstone Smokers (Zeldorn) - 112th Brute Brigade (Jarik)

Week by Week Game's Fixtures & Predictions and Scheduling Thread
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

POR1 - Warpstone Smokers (Zeldorn) - 112th Brute Brigade (Jarik)

Post by jarik »

Hi,

When would be good for you?

At this moment I don't have anything scheduled until Saturday, and then anything before Sunday 18 is booked. But possibly/hopefully will plan something for Wednesday ...but it might be some other day also.

So starting from Monday to Friday, except Wednesday for now, anything after 17 OGT and starting at latest on 21 OGT is possible. If really need to then possible to start one hour later, but hopefully not as it is getting late here in eastern side of Ogham. And then Sunday after 18 or perhaps to be safe around 19 or 20 is ok too.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Zeldorn
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: POR1 - Warpstone Smokers (Zeldorn) - 112th Brute Brigade (Jarik)

Post by Zeldorn »

Hello Jarik

I propose tomorrow Tuesday the 9. We can start at 20.00 OGT or 19.00 OGT if you prefere.
If Tuesday is booked I can play too on thursday the 11 sames hours.

The week end (from friday to sunday) is full... I have not plenty of aviabilities, sorry for that.

Z.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: POR1 - Warpstone Smokers (Zeldorn) - 112th Brute Brigade (Jarik)

Post by jarik »

Tuesday at 20 OGT sounds good.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “Scheduling”