Join your division

Schedule your Div 2 Games Here
JRCO

Join your division

Post by JRCO »

Time to launch the Qualifier !

First step is to join your division

You will find below the division composition. A ticket has been send to each of your teams . Accept it and you will be assigned directly to your division.

Following player have invalid team and need to correct it ASAP or will be replaced

- W1seowl ==> Experienced Team are not Not Valid need to create a "standard" New team, TV 1000 Max

Please accept your ticket Asap, we will launch the competition as soon as this process is completed and latest Monday April 9th.

If you have any problems meeting this dateline let me know ASAP.

Those who will not have accepted their ticket face the risk to be replaced right away by someone in waiting list or byan AI team.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

More precision regarding the organisation, how to schedule games, etc.... will be provided when we will launch the competition.

The wait is almost over, it starts soon !

Div 2
01 - Woofbark, Second Dusk of the Dead, Undead
02 - Point Blank aka Feanaro Seregon, Viking Crown, Norse
03 - W1seowl, Mean Great Riot Machine, Orcs
04 - Condordrake aka CDrake, Green Dudes in Blue Suits, Orcs
05 - Isarnwolf , OLWAYS GO OGHAM, Lizardmen
06 - Pjovejas, The Black company.., Necromantic
Last edited by JRCO on 06 Apr 2018, 14:52, edited 3 times in total.
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Join your division

Post by Pjovejas »

Why I can't see teamroster of Viking Crown (coach Feanaro Seregon)? Though his teamvalue is shown 850, but the screen is empty and no players in roster?
JRCO

Re: Join your division

Post by JRCO »

Pjovejas wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 23:34 Why I can't see teamroster of Viking Crown (coach Feanaro Seregon)? Though his teamvalue is shown 850, but the screen is empty and no players in roster?
Might be a bug, it appears there were two teams with similar name. When I look at it his team is fine , he has hired linemen only.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”