Week 1

Schedule your Div 6 Games Here
JRCO

Week 1

Post by JRCO »

Here we are ! Let's start the world Cup Qualifier !

First of all Welcome to everybody and especially to the new "New Ogham"'s Coaches.

Below you will find Week 1 fixtures. For this week there will no color commentaries nor Goblins predictions but expect them to be back for week 2.

Before that : some precisions for those not familiar with league play or to the way things are organized in New Ogham. (Please read it carefully. It is not long, nor complicated and you are presumed knowing what is written there)

You have until April 18th, 9 pm GMT (latest starting time for your game) to play your game.

How to organize your game (for an example about how to process you can refer to my first fixture message in the Division 3 scheduling forum)

a) For that you will use the "Scheduling Forum" from Your division. Leave a specific message, with your game fixtures in the Title.(Do not answer to announcement message, create a new message. This is important so I can follow up in case a problem occurs).
b) Be very precise and specific (ie : cannot be let's play "tuesday night"), it must be Date and a precise time.
For time format you can use any as long as it is understandable by your opponent. As we have lots of new comers my suggestion is we shall use GMT (GMT = UK is GMT+1 Curently, France is GMT+2, etc....).
c) Respect the agreed RDV and if you can't make it for any reason make you opponent aware of it.
Note : As you know there is no lobby, nor tool to communicate with your opponent before game start so when you are online if you want to communicate with your opponent either leave a message in your fixture message. usually players just wait ingame on your team page and wait until team icon of your opponent show he is online to invite him.
d) settle on a RDV as soon as possible

Concession & disconnection
* As there is a reconnection tool, if your opponent disconnect you are asked to wait online as much as possible to leave him the possibilities to reconnect.
* In game concession are not allowed.
Be aware that concession & Disconnection will be chased by Cyanide. A coach who has too musch concession or disconnection amongst all his leagues and team engaged in the different qualifier tournament risk to be banned from any chance of playing the world cup final.

Autovalidation of games
Auto validation of games will be allowed. This allow you to validate your game if after it was played and no problem occured. If Both Coaches do valid then game will be validated.

Roll out Of weeks
If a week is finished before the end date, week will be rolled out earlier giving you a little more time to organize your next week game.

What if a problem occurs or if you have any questions
If you have any claim or questions please send me a PM. I will share with the new Ogham's Wises (Jarik, Segosa, Soleil Noir, Felryan & Zeldorn) before taking the decision. If the claim involves me, please send your claim to one of the new Ogham wise. Choose one not playing in your division.

Reminder :
- Stadium Enhancement are allowed
- Inducement Allowed

IF you have any question please send me a message

Lots of great players in this tournament former and Current Cabalvision Champions league contender and former contenders in the final phase of the 2016 World Cup.

Good Luck to All !

Let's the Fun Begin !

Week 1 fixtures

Div 6
Lysistrata VanCarstein´s Elite - Njord Bad Moon Cankers
Camrik aka Thessa Les Sept Nains - Durrun NOBBL WCQ Orctastic
Ungern [NOBBL] Nobles Arts - JJape Shadows of Tartarus
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”