Let's Start Week 2 !

Schedule your Div 7 Games Here
JRCO

Let's Start Week 2 !

Post by JRCO »

All Week 1 Games of Div 7 played, we can launch week 2 in advance !

This gives you more time to organize your week 2 game and some flexibility as I imagine you are also playing in some other qualifier.

You Have Until April 25th to arrange and play your game

Week 2Fixtures

Xianaria Alttarego aka Alttarego Greek Reek - Mortemne Les Verts Pelouse... : Orcs versus Greek Necros. The Orcs won the first game against slow Dwarves, can they re-edit this against mobile Necros ?
Of course they can.... Will They ? Here Goblins have a doubt and anticipate a draw.

Notorious Noob Big Bad Undead - Killar aka Cereal Killar Dumb Dorfs : Must win game for the Dumb Dorfs who have lost their first game. Las, this one is against hot undead and Goblins believe that the Dwarves will only land a draw.

Orielensis The Merciful - Netvudu Yippee Ki Yay : Both team needs to win to be seriouly considered as legit contenders. Because the Merciful Woodies have only 1 RR, Goblins like the Yipee Humans Chances in this game.
Superbowl VII Champions
Alttarego
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Let's Start Week 2 !

Post by Alttarego »

Mortemne anytime thats not 2000 - 2400 utc i should be good.

@alttarego0089 on discord

Xianari Alttarego on Steam
JRCO

Re: Let's Start Week 2 !

Post by JRCO »

Alttarego wrote: 16 Apr 2018, 00:11 Mortemne anytime thats not 2000 - 2400 utc i should be good.

@alttarego0089 on discord

Xianari Alttarego on Steam
Please create a specific thread like was done in week 1, do not answer to the thread, create a specific one or it will be impossible to follow.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”