W4 East Orgham Brawlers vs WC Winners

Schedule your Div 8 Games Here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: W4 East Orgham Brawlers vs WC Winners

Post by jarik »

I have to go to work now. I can try again tomorrow at same time (5.30 UTC) if you will be there, or send message if something comes up. If you want to try morning shift I can play today or tomorrow anytime after 14 UTC up to 21 UTC (start time).

On Saturday I can play either morning, preferably not as early as now. 7 to 9 UTC or then later in evening after 15 UTC. Sunday also possible but most likely only could start around 19.30 - 21.00 UTC.

If there was confusion with time you can check UTC from https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
SvenRutabega
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by SvenRutabega »

Oh dammit. I forgot. I really am very sorry.
what time is best for you to play. I will try my best to accomodate
SvenRutabega

Post by SvenRutabega »

How does tomorrow at 1030 my time or 1730 utc work for you?

I could probably do anytime tomorrow from 1730 to 2200 UTC tomorrow.

Please let me know
jarik

Post by jarik »

Tomorrow 17.30 UTC is perfect!
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
SvenRutabega

Post by SvenRutabega »

Great see yolu then
jarik

Post by jarik »

Eek. Now I am thinking is "tomorrow" tomorrow for you or me :D As I of course was reading those posts this morning, but for you it was yesterday :? I got work to do this evening but wouldn't mind few hours distraction and my pizza is coming in 30 mins so I will be online just to be safe.

Sometimes integrating https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html to forum would be good idea :D

Return to “Scheduling”