Season IX Decision

Pjovejas
Posts: 71
Joined: 30 Mar 2018, 08:25
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by Pjovejas » 28 Nov 2018, 22:08

One more question: in our league sponsorship does something? or just gives logo?

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 991
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by JRCO » 29 Nov 2018, 00:20

Pjovejas wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 22:08
One more question: in our league sponsorship does something? or just gives logo?
Just gives logo :)
Image
Superbowl VII Champions

Pjovejas
Posts: 71
Joined: 30 Mar 2018, 08:25
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by Pjovejas » 10 Dec 2018, 13:00

As far as I understand, division 1 was for experienced league teams from previous seasons? If not the secret, how many seasons played division1 necromantic team Kindegarten Knightmares?


(to be honest, I can't imagine how any of division2 teams could compete such oponents :) )

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 991
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by JRCO » 10 Dec 2018, 23:52

Pjovejas wrote:
10 Dec 2018, 13:00
As far as I understand, division 1 was for experienced league teams from previous seasons? If not the secret, how many seasons played division1 necromantic team Kindegarten Knightmares?


(to be honest, I can't imagine how any of division2 teams could compete such oponents :) )
Division are set up each season By TV.

With Inducement I believe any Low TV team may have a chance against an Higher TV team.

I hope my Vamps will kick the Nightmares ass this season ! :mrgreen:

The Nightmares have 9 seasons under their belt and are far from having as much titles..... in Fact in the BB2 Era they NEVER won the competition..... :lol: (To be complete : They did have some Title when we were playing the BB1 version of the game tough).
Image
Superbowl VII Champions

Pjovejas
Posts: 71
Joined: 30 Mar 2018, 08:25
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by Pjovejas » 11 Dec 2018, 08:13

JRCO wrote:
10 Dec 2018, 23:52
With Inducement I believe any Low TV team may have a chance against an Higher TV team.

I hope my Vamps will kick the Nightmares ass this season ! :mrgreen:

The Nightmares have 9 seasons under their belt and are far from having as much titles..... in Fact in the BB2 Era they NEVER won the competition..... :lol: (To be complete : They did have some Title when we were playing the BB1 version of the game tough).

9 seasons? holy molly :lol: besides, not only they are scary, other teams have claws too :)

Well, then I'll just hope, that no zauruses die against them and some day they will be experienced too :)

EDIT:

by the way, with my last match draw... who will be the first in division if you win against AI (actually I shoud post "when" :) )?

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 991
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by JRCO » 11 Dec 2018, 13:36

Pjovejas wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 08:13
JRCO wrote:
10 Dec 2018, 23:52
With Inducement I believe any Low TV team may have a chance against an Higher TV team.

I hope my Vamps will kick the Nightmares ass this season ! :mrgreen:

The Nightmares have 9 seasons under their belt and are far from having as much titles..... in Fact in the BB2 Era they NEVER won the competition..... :lol: (To be complete : They did have some Title when we were playing the BB1 version of the game tough).

9 seasons? holy molly :lol: besides, not only they are scary, other teams have claws too :)

Well, then I'll just hope, that no zauruses die against them and some day they will be experienced too :)

EDIT:

by the way, with my last match draw... who will be the first in division if you win against AI (actually I shoud post "when" :) )?
Looks Like I made a mistake in my color commentary. Thank you to have spotted it.

If I win my last Game I end up with 6 wins and 2 Draws, 1 losses = 20 points, as You are 6 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses = 19 points you would be second.

As you have beaten the end of Mankind, even if they win you hold the tie breacker and remains second.
Image
Superbowl VII Champions

Post Reply

Return to “Season IX Informations and Sign Up”