Big Bob, the official Twitter commentator

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Big Bob, the official Twitter commentator

Post by Njord »

JRCO wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 16:31 If it was possible that would be great.

Here an example of what a french league does, if it was possible to mirror that, it would be nice : http://ligue-bloodbowl.fr/classements/chpt.html?sx=146
As long as we can avoid both French and Finnish I will be perfectly happy. 😂😝😜

Br // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Njord wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 18:45 As long as we can avoid both French and Finnish I will be perfectly happy. 😂😝😜
Requirements are getting too hard. 😂
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Felryan »

jarik wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 10:55 I agree with Njord, for me small things like this are why I enjoy playing in league. And I do ❤️ predictions JRCO writes in scheduling messages, even though goblins don't always seem to understand greatness of the ogres :lol:
I must admit that i'm ALWAYS looking forward to the post of JRCO with the predictions. I'm still wondering how you can be aware of the important highlight of each game (i.e. loss of a particular player, important action, etc) :D

I'm no longer a web programmer / designer, so i can't help you, but if i can help with another thing, it's with pleasure !

Return to “General Discussion”