New Ogham achievements?

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

New Ogham achievements?

Post by Njord »

Hello Oghamites!

The other day a memory from the past popped up in my head. A very long time ago, didnt we have some kind of achievement system each season?

Medals awarded for killing of certain players, performing most passes, interceptions etc?

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: New Ogham achievements?

Post by jarik »

Now when you mentioned I think we did. Such things could be nice thing to bring back, just needs that someone does it :)
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 09:44 Now when you mentioned I think we did. Such things could be nice thing to bring back, just needs that someone does it :)
Well would you know (and explain me) how we could make tophies appears in signature of players who earn these award ?
Awards without medal are not real awards.....
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

In signature you can add images easily but as there is character limit on signatures, so need to do something. But I think it would be quite simple to do some bbcode which would help with this. If someone makes trophy images and names winners then I can handle the rest, and for this it might also be good point to think if it would help to get some data from the game to web.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

I am not sure we can access and edit others signature easily.

I have limited admin rights (ie : I can't delete nor modify messages in forums other than mine). Even with extended admin rights I believe signatures are not accessible.

If I remember well in Original New Ogham league, these achievement did exist in early days. Not sure they were attached to signature. (Was on the first server, not the old one, one that was used before).
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

I don't think you need to be able to modify someone else's signature. If you want to tell that you are the most deadliest coach alive you can copy some text there, possibly something like

[archievements coach="jarik"] would be enough.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

I find your idea really cool :D
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Will think about it for next season
Superbowl VII Champions
RKMiateri

Post by RKMiateri »

for now, this idea can be realized by naming the achievers in a post, and between each week, we can name the leaders of each category
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

I remember un bb1 that was fun to search for our passer jus to check if he's still the best, etc :)

Return to “General Discussion”