BB2 blitzing and leaping when down

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

BB2 blitzing and leaping when down

Post by jarik »

Anyone know if it is possible to somehow blitz and leap without moving first if you are down in BB2?

In theoretical situation someone has managed to get your Wardancer to ground and you would like to blitz with him (I want my BB1 Wardancers back) there are two options. Blitz or Stand up. I believe you could leap if you moved first one step but if you either can't or its going into wrong direction it doesn't help.

I think UI in BB2 is so much worse than in BB1, which is funny because BB1 isn't know for good UI design (anyone ended turn by accident?)
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: BB2 blitzing and leaping when down

Post by Segosa »

The ergonomy of BB2 is a real disaster to me. For instance, when dice roll, it is difficult to choose them when you have infos on players also displayed. This display is also annoying and not that usefull. Having the player's number displayed instead like in BB1 would be far better to me.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

yes it is possible : You have to declare blitz first (if WD is grounded you declare blitz before you make it standing up)

Then Move.

Then Leap.

Then move and/or Block.

Works fine once you get used to it.
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

I don't believe before I see it working :) The problematic part was that I should have leaped before moving.

Can't say for sure but I think when you declare blitz you get movement options, but if try to click on player to select leap (which wasn't option in beginning, just blitz / stand up) your blitz is canceled.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “General Discussion”