Playing outside New Ogham season

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Playing outside New Ogham season

Post by jarik »

Hi,

Have lately been playing more BB than in long time. But pretty much every day when I play one or more games outside NO I seem to have those people that bitch so much after things don't go their way. Yesterday noticed that my ogre team has 2 concedes in 5 games it has played, when played few games with my ogres before season had opponent who stopped playing half way ...so he just let timer run out. Got angry because didn't right away run to TD when his defence failed, just setup few defences in case my few blocks fail and then he just started bitching. And I punished his players for that :P

Have been mostly playing in Cabalvision Championship competition, but then had to move teams to open competition because season changed.

Any idea where to play if want to minimize amount of bitching and concedes, loosing on purpose isn't an option :P. But of course want to keep playing so that don't need to schedule anything.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Re: Playing outside New Ogham season

Post by JRCO »

In Cabalvision Championship you can report these abuse to the admin team and to my experience they are less moron than in the open cabalvision. Downside is You have to change team after each new season.

Unfortunately in Match Making I believe it is difficult to doge these ungentle players and my undersa&tnding is you do not want to join a second organized league due to constraint schedule.

We may relaunch the New Ogham open ladder if there is interest by enough players. Let me know.
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

I think open ladder could be good because I realized that you can at the same time lookup games with multiple teams. So even if there wouldn't be many NO people online you could try to get game in open league also and few games played against good people instead of bitching loosers would be big bonus.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Njord »

I am intrested in an New Ogham open ladder. Its a bummer that you need to create a new team after each season in the official championship.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

I am also interested in an open ladder
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

OK I will relaunch.

Expect an announcement later this week :)
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

Would be much more fun if could take my orc team and play against familiar NO coaches instead of random people who seem to quit every time I steal ball from them. Loving my ag5 strip ball blitzer :P Somewhat changes how you play as orc if you have player who can run through quite dense screen and have reliable throwing game :D
Njord

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 11:36 Would be much more fun if could take my orc team and play against familiar NO coaches instead of random people who seem to quit every time I steal ball from them. Loving my ag5 strip ball blitzer :P Somewhat changes how you play as orc if you have player who can run through quite dense screen and have reliable throwing game :D
Death is only one armor roll away Jarik... :twisted:

// Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik

Post by jarik »

All my players only play for the current drive giving everything they have. They welcome death if it wants them.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Oh yeah, a New Ogham Open Ladder :D

Return to “General Discussion”