Another Steam sale, all games workshop games this time

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Another Steam sale, all games workshop games this time

Post by Mythrell »

Just for your information there's a 48 hour sale of Games Workshop related PC (and/or mac) games on Steam, it also includes Blood Bowl 2 (-50%, 22,49€) and both DLC's (-50%, 3,49€ each) . If you buy it now, I think you also get the four up coming race DLC's for free. Also the old Blood Bowl Chaos Edition is -75%.

Other great fun games I can personally recommend are:

- Spacemarine (-75%, 4,99€) Fun 3rd person action game where you blast, chainsword and punch your way through endless Orks. This is probably my favorite one in that list.

- Dawn of War II (-75%, 3,74€) Another Warhammer 40k game, this one is real time strategy. Good fun for that price if you like RTS.

- Space Hulk (-90%, 2,29€) Very straight conversion from the board game Space Hulk, a bit clunky (reminds me a lot how Blood Bowl Chaos Edition is) but still has a fun short campaign.

I personally am a huge fan of Games Workshop stuff so I hope this interests you too.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/games_workshop/
Antituros

Re: Another Steam sale, all games workshop games this time

Post by Antituros »

yeah also available are Mordheim (Great game, very successfull conversion) & since yesterday "Battlefleet Gothic" is on presale..... Great Time to be a gamer !!!!
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

Oh right, I did play Mordheim few hours too, it's another good one. Also, I have to agree that Battlefleet Gothic looks pretty damn fun. :)
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

I have Mordheim but I struggle with the interface ( I have a hard time using game pad instead of mouse). Looks pretty good and nice graphics, I need to find the time to invest in learning how to handle that damn game interface :)
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

Battlefleet Gothic looks nice. Probably good thing I don't have PC :)
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

I bought the Space Hulk Ascension and its good :D Some small issues like heavy seems to have ammo limit, so it can reload once, but I can't see if it is said anywhere. Of course this became big issue when was playing mission where had to destroy 2 rooms with heavy and heavy shouldn't run out of ammo (and apparently not even after destroying second room). Fighting through map and then failing mission because of something like that was pretty much like playing 15 turns and then game hanging on shadowing&bounce bug (or something that happened again when at least shadowing and bouce were involved) :P
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “General Discussion”