Best place to get practice games in?

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Best place to get practice games in?

Post by Njord »

Heya!

As preparation for the world cup qualifier I have created a second gobbo team. Where is the best place to get some practice games in?

The BB2 official league structures kind of confuses me.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Re: Best place to get practice games in?

Post by JRCO »

Still currently the Cabalvision official league is probably the best one to practice.

Probably the champion league is better than the open cause in open teams are not rerrolled and you may face some very High TV. Also in champion concede are enforced (no more than 5 concede allowed), so probably the better place.
Superbowl VII Champions
Njord

Post by Njord »

JRCO wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 22:17 Still currently the Cabalvision official league is probably the best one to practice.

Probably the champion league is better than the open cause in open teams are not rerrolled and you may face some very High TV. Also in champion concede are enforced (no more than 5 concede allowed), so probably the better place.
Thanks JRCO. One the champion league is over, the only place to go with those teams are the Open Ladder?

Best regards,

Njord

Yes, Cabalvision open if you want to keep the team (as it allows experienced team). But you can restart one in the next champion ladder.
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Late answer, but I think after the champion ladder, you can go into the champion Cup if you are qualified, or either in open, either in anarchy :)
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Felryan wrote: 15 May 2018, 15:44 Late answer, but I think after the champion ladder, you can go into the champion Cup if you are qualified, or either in open, either in anarchy :)
I concur
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

How often opponents concede in champion cup? I have been playing with different teams to play that 5 games so they could still be used for next season and I think pretty much every team has at least one concede and some have 2 ...which have then moved them past 5 match limit. And most of the time it isn't even some one sided bloodbath or td fest, but pretty normal game which can be 0-0 at that time but looks clear that I am going to score on opponents attack turn.

And even when I usually try different teams which haven't really played I usually kinda suck :P
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Personnaly, it's very rare when an opponent concede in Champion :)
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Yep even if it happens sometimes, it is probably the public league where it happen the less.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “General Discussion”