W2 D3: Northern Gentlemens (Jarik) -Playboys Bunnies (Allar57)

Schedule your Season XI games here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: W2 D3: Northern Gentlemens (Jarik) -Playboys Bunnies (Allar57)

Post by jarik »

Segosa wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 16:20
jarik wrote: 02 Aug 2019, 08:39 Wednesday at 20 OGT is perfect. I am expecting to see more challenge than my first round AI opponent :lol:
Not sure you'll get it :lol:
Brutal :lol:
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

Allar57 wrote: 05 Aug 2019, 21:51 I'm not an AI (even a blond one) I'm a dummy ;)
Segosa has been too sweet for the first match

Road was free today so I think wednesday will be the same and I could connect around 19h OGT (20h for you) ...
We will see

Allar57 ;-)
Let's see. And AFTER match I have to try to give me best tips for you so you will take points from rest of your opponents :lol:
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Segosa »

So, what about your feelin Jarik after this game? I thought you would have tried to score a 4th TD instead of trying to get the amazon out of the pitch with your Werewolf (without block, I wouldn't have tried, I must confess).
jarik

Post by jarik »

Segosa wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 21:59 So, what about your feelin Jarik after this game? I thought you would have tried to score a 4th TD instead of trying to get the amazon out of the pitch with your Werewolf (without block, I wouldn't have tried, I must confess).
Well got 5 more spp than against ai :lol: But I think my piling on berserker got quite many injuries and he didn't have that skill in previous match.

Was thinking how did tv diff affect. Piling on was brutal and got it in last match, mv+ on other blitzer gave me option for 4th but didn't use it. And not sure if had Uffe in beginning. But what inducements Aller had, didn't really pay attention? Was expecting to see chainsaw at least

That was though decision what to try first. 2d block with frenzy and no block, I think fail possibility is about 12%. Or TD with 2 gfi in blizzard where fail possibility is 30%. And might be that I also first thought that can get 3d but couldn't, but it might have influenced my selection anyway

Furry boy could have used free spps, and as it was already 3-0 game wise it didn't really matter. Now of course hoping getting to play offs isn't matter of TD diff 😬

My tips for Allar57.

1) check those blocking dice counts, I think you did few unnecessary 1d blocks

2) pay attention. Also quite few wrong block result selections and unnecessary dodging into tackle zone or gfi because either doing extra steps or going wrong route

3) you can check your passing possibilities my planning also passing before moving, also shows of you can't throw. And there you gave me excellent crowd push option :lol:

4) do your non-risky moves first. I think couple times you had players totally free and out of action but did some dodges first

5) you might want to move your ladies out of contact if it is obvious that they will get multiple hits and not really preventing anything. You have dodge and no armour
Allar57
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Allar57 »

Thanks for theses tips Jarik ...

I try to exploit them during my match against elfe ...
Not so bad even if I made some errors in movement.
I need more experience and so more matches to train :-)

See you soon on the field
Allar
jarik

Post by jarik »

Routine helps. I quite often notice that I have started making silly mistakes because don't play that much anymore. Those times when play more random games I improve but if don't play any games during off season or just play league matches I act first and think later :lol:

Return to “Scheduling”