Season XIV Decision

Season XIV informations and sign Up
Allar57
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Season XIV Decision

Post by Allar57 »

I think I will go with a fresh bash new team ... Horrible green and black orc : Kikoup Kaas Tût (TV 1000). I will try Nurgle team next year :)
And I think I will stay with only one team this season because I couldn't play my Halfing in an another division ...

See you soon
Allar57
Allar57

Post by Allar57 »

Hi again,

As several players are disappointed not to find the "PLayboys bunnies" in the next season and that I am starting a new orc team in 3rd division I can continue to make the second division matches more sexy (that's the only thing they could do, they manage to do with a magic Touchdown from time to time).
So a new orc team in 3rd division and the return of the Amazons in 2nd division (with more bloodweiserthis time !)

See you soon
Allar (Sexy girls manager team, but they aren't cheerleader !!!)
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

jarik wrote: 28 Jul 2020, 16:25 I think I will go with Kislev. Team will be Hellsinki Flying Circus, most likely. Might play game or two in Cabalvision, if don't get withdrawal in first match. Might also recreate team when time is 😁
Or Necromantics or Orcs :D Anyway some team with 0-3 matches.

Orcs I would know and kinda like that kind of teams, that are quite average but have possibility of getting something different if get some nice stat updates.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Njord

Post by Njord »

Allar57 wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 13:15 Hi again,

As several players are disappointed not to find the "PLayboys bunnies" in the next season and that I am starting a new orc team in 3rd division I can continue to make the second division matches more sexy (that's the only thing they could do, they manage to do with a magic Touchdown from time to time).
So a new orc team in 3rd division and the return of the Amazons in 2nd division (with more bloodweiserthis time !)

See you soon
Allar (Sexy girls manager team, but they aren't cheerleader !!!)
Best news of the season so far!!

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

I think I will made next season more sexy too, with my Pro Elves "Tor Andar Buccaneers" (TV 1360) :D
Renis

Post by Renis »

Everybody's favorite Slaanesh team will be back, tv 2300-ish.
KOBOLDKUNGEN
s75r

Post by s75r »

Diciples of Nuffle - Chaos TV 1910
Great Eagles of Ulthuan - High Elf TV 1250 (new team, 5 practice games)

I do miss playing wood elves...
BR,
Sami
in-game: s75r
Filadeus

Post by Filadeus »

End of the Mankind will continue for another season. Nurgle - TV 1930 currently.

I can also bring some new team as a second team incase it is needed to even out the divisions.
Last edited by Filadeus on 19 Aug 2020, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
Heroes Association(Dark Elves): Champions of New Ogham Season I, II, III and IV, Runner-up Season VII
Villains Incorporated(Kislev): Runner-up Season VIII
End of Mankind(Nurgle): Champion of Season XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVIII, XIX
jarik

Post by jarik »

jarik wrote: 04 Aug 2020, 11:39
jarik wrote: 28 Jul 2020, 16:25 I think I will go with Kislev. Team will be Hellsinki Flying Circus, most likely. Might play game or two in Cabalvision, if don't get withdrawal in first match. Might also recreate team when time is 😁
Or Necromantics or Orcs :D Anyway some team with 0-3 matches.

Orcs I would know and kinda like that kind of teams, that are quite average but have possibility of getting something different if get some nice stat updates.
And final answer is Fluffy B and the Clowns, Kislev 3 games and 1130TV. After playing with "flying circus" I realised my players seemed to be more concentrated on comical side of circus, and bear is so cool big guy (or gal in this case) that wanted to start with one. I have to admit that I kinda like playing with orcs so was close to starting with them but perhaps I want to try something different.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Zeldorn

Post by Zeldorn »

My Monks are in Hollydays (and destroyed :p)

So I will join next season with my UnderWorld!

The Warpstone Swmokers - TV 1600

Return to “Season XIV informations and sign Up”