Please leave a message in this section if you wish to sign up

JRCO

Re: Please leave a message in this section if you wish to sign up

Post by JRCO »

Soleil Noir wrote:
JJape wrote:Shiva Blitzers (Wood Elf) has been created. (bit later than promised)

Related to future of newogham: are teams particpating to World Cup qualifier later allowed to play in main New Ogham BB2 league?
Yes that would great if they were to be allowed to play in main BB2 league.
My opinion is that there are no reason to refuse them, so they will be allowed to play in BB2 main league.
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

I agree.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

I'm back in with a Chaos team called Fanboys. It's important tournament for the whole league. :)

I know, Chaos is not very good team for a tournament, but I've really wanted to play Chaos for some time and now is the good time for that. :)
JJape

Post by JJape »

My reliability issues with BB2 still exist, so unless we have some reliable reconnection tool, I will skip this to avoid the hassle. Even with the tool, considering whether it is smart for me to particapate or not.
Soleil Noir

Post by Soleil Noir »

JJape wrote:My reliability issues with BB2 still exist, so unless we have some reliable reconnection tool, I will skip this to avoid the hassle. Even with the tool, considering whether it is smart for me to particapate or not.
Maybe you can wait until starting date and end of january to make a decision. That is not cool to JRCO considering the efforts he puts in to take new ogham as a legit recognized team , to announce these kind of decision like that.

World cup is supposed to be the Hype for the BB2 community, I hope most of new Ogham coaches will participate, if not with the ambition in becoming world champion at least by respect to the new ogham community and as a recognition to JRCO ( I know how much it is important to him).
JJape

Post by JJape »

Yeah, I understand your point, and can wait until that point to make decision. I am actually tring to consider JRCOs work and other peoples on this: not cool, if I will need to ask match resets or concede matches on such an improtant competition as this, and will also require extra work from JRCO.
Last edited by JJape on 12 Dec 2015, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
Gsson

Post by Gsson »

Gsson
Dwarfs
Swedish meat Balls
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

JJape wrote:Yeah, I understand your point, and can wait until that point to make decision. I am actually tring to consider JRCOs work and other peoples on this: not cool, if I will need to ask match resets or concede matches on such an improtant competition as this, and will also require extra work from JRCO.
No problem either way.

As much as I appreciate all new Ogham players support, and Of course I hope most of you will take part to the WC qualifier, but let's not forget this league is not a prison : It is meant for you to have fun and you shouldn't feel obliged to play if it is not your mood. And don't worry, disco can be managed :)
Superbowl VII Champions
Wolfbanesons
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Wolfbanesons »

Hi JRCO I think I'll go with Dark elfs. Do I need to create the team now?
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Wolfbanesons wrote:Hi JRCO I think I'll go with Dark elfs. Do I need to create the team now?
the sooner, the better (and please tranbsfer me team name) so i can send invitation ticket when i will create the tournament (BB2 interface to accept team may be a pain, me sending invitation ticket will help ease the process)

Of course it will be possible to change your mind until the last minute.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Sign Up”