Play Offs - Semi final

The 8 best Teams of the Season Clashes in the Road to Superbowl XXI !
JRCO

Play Offs - Semi final

Post by JRCO »

1 more game and it will be the Superbowl !

It is play Offs Time, I would Hate to admin a play offs game, so I trust you to organize an play your game fast and Within a reasonnable time window.

Semi Final Match Up

Earth Liberation Front, (Jarik), Woodies Vs Kindergarten Nightmares, (Ironfists), Necro : Last Season the Nightmares seemed Irresistible and they were stopped by an High Elves team that after went to win the big game. The woodies Front also were stopped earlier than anticipated. This season it is the Woodies Front who looks irresistible. So Will the favorite team be cursed ? Goblins do not know who should be considered the favorite, but they believe the Necro will prevail.

2 Fast 2 Furious, (Mythrell), Necros Vs Wilderness Rangers, (Soleil Noir), Woodies : Another Necro Woodies match up. Last season The Rangers did Reach the final game. Can they do it again ? Well like in previous match up, Goblins believe Blood Bowl is a simple game : it is played with 11 players in each team and a ball .....and at the end the Necros win the game !

Results :
- 2 Fast 2 Furious, (Mythrell), Vs Wilderness Rangers, (Soleil Noir) : 2-1 Goblins did told you. Necro won
Last edited by JRCO on 19 Feb 2016, 22:34, edited 3 times in total.
Superbowl VII Champions
Felryan
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Play Offs - Semi final

Post by Felryan »

That is two beautiful match up for that semi finals ! I'm sure it will be great games !
Good luck !
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Felryan wrote:That is two beautiful match up for that semi finals ! I'm sure it will be great games !
Good luck !
Yeah... difficult to predict the outcome... I am sure Goblins know their thing but would not be surprised if there was ... at least one surprise !
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Oh joy. My favorite team to get beaten by. So have to play in final with just half team :P
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote:Oh joy. My favorite team to get beaten by. So have to play in final with just half team :P
Last year they lost in semi against High Elves without destroying them....maybe same story here ? :)

Do not forget to organize your game, and if you use PM instead of a thread , please post agreed RDV on the forum so I can follow.

Thank You
Superbowl VII Champions
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

Good playoffs so far, only lost 2 AG+ guys :)

No moar elf BS, it's all about punching that ball from now on.. so see the winner of the other match in the finals!
jarik

Post by jarik »

So we will see third Wood Elf vs Necro match in Play Offs :D

Surprisingly Kids didn't manage to injure single player so my team is in full strength.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “Play Offs”