W2: Prancing Pansies No (Jounisii) Woodies - Slippery Slim Jims (Yogzototh) High Elves

Schedule Your Game here
jounisii
Timezone (OGT): 1

W2: Prancing Pansies No (Jounisii) Woodies - Slippery Slim Jims (Yogzototh) High Elves

Post by jounisii »

Yo!

What kinda time you'd prefer? I have my Friday evening open, most of the Sunday and then Monday and Tuesday evenings are free again. Anything you fancy?
Yogzototh

Re: W2: Prancing Pansies No (Jounisii) Woodies - Slippery Slim Jims (Yogzototh) High Elves

Post by Yogzototh »

Well, it really depends on the exact times when you are open.

I am free pretty much all day on sunday, so i think we should be able to come up with something.

For starters, how about 15:00? (GMT +0). Any time within 4 hours (possibly more) around that specific time is also fine by me.
jounisii

Re: W2: Prancing Pansies No (Jounisii) Woodies - Slippery Slim Jims (Yogzototh) High Elves

Post by jounisii »

That 15.00 GMT hits right in the window I can't play. How about a bit earlier, say 12.30 GMT?
Yogzototh

Post by Yogzototh »

12:30 GMT? Sure, works fine with me.
I'll see you tomorrow at that tme then i guess.
jounisii

Post by jounisii »

Great, see you tomorrow.
Yogzototh

Post by Yogzototh »

I'm here, get in BB2 and lets go!

Return to “Scheduling”