W4 - Clouds WC Winners Bret - Earth Liberation Front

Schedule Your Game here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

W4 - Clouds WC Winners Bret - Earth Liberation Front

Post by jarik »

Hello,

When would be good time for you to play?

For me during week I prefer to start match between 17 and 20 GMT. I have to play at office so prefer not to go too early so there aren't too many distractions and then I live in Finland so GMT+2 at this moment so prefer not to play too late. There is some flexibility in times but if possible would prefer between those times.

Today and Friday are not possible. Currently other evenings and weekend are possible.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Re: W4 - Clouds WC Winners Bret - Earth Liberation Front

Post by jarik »

Thursday not possible
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
St. Cloud

Post by St. Cloud »

Hey mate,

i can do:

Tue 22.15
Wed: 21.15
Thur: 22.15
Fri: (09.00 taken) & 20.30 & 22.15
Sat: 22.15

All times GMT and starting times.

20.00 might be possible on Fri. It depends when i can get the son to bed.
Last edited by St. Cloud on 01 Mar 2016, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
jarik

Post by jarik »

22 GMT during week is way too late for me. Next week is similar? And Friday is not possible at all for me.

Could you do some morning play during weekend?

From times you listed Saturday is only one that I could possibly do. It's not really good time for me so if you can find earlier time it would be nice. Time itself isn't the problem, just thinking that sometimes people have parties in our Showroom where my BB2 machine is :)

If not then let's play then.
St. Cloud

Post by St. Cloud »

No real flexinility in my times i'm afraid.

I may be able to start slightly earlier on Sat. But we have visitors and i can't promise.... Weekend mornings are for the family. My GF is working and i have the child duties... I'm slightly wary of scheduling anything next week at the Moment as my son will have an operation on Tuesday and depending how it goes...

And please remember: I am offering this dates to other leagues as well. I will update however when times are taken.
jarik

Post by jarik »

So lets stick with that Saturday.
St. Cloud

Post by St. Cloud »

jarik wrote:So lets stick with that Saturday.
Cool. I'll be on as early as possible.

Return to “Scheduling”