W5: Tharce Lions - Earth Liberation Front

Schedule Your Game here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

W5: Tharce Lions - Earth Liberation Front

Post by jarik »

When would be good time for you? There is now 2 weeks time to play this game, but perhaps not good to leave it to last day.

So for me during week best time to start is around 18-21 OGT, or perhaps after 19. Some flexibility is possible but as have to play at our office I prefer late enough that there isn't that much people and of course not too late because night comes early here in eastern frontier. Fridays are not possible and this Saturday and whole weekend next week is out. And Tuesday 15th is not probably good. Other than that I at this moment don't have any other blockers.

How about Monday 14th at 19 OGT?
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Zeldorn
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: W5: Tharce Lions - Earth Liberation Front

Post by Zeldorn »

Hello Jarik!

Happy to meet you again :)

Monday 14th at 19 OGT is perfect
So see you Monday!
jarik

Post by jarik »

Great
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Zeldorn

Post by Zeldorn »

Hello Jarik

I cannot play the evening sorry. And the problem is I don't know when I will be avaialable... Perhaps Thursday the 17th.... If not I could be play Monday or tuesday after...

If you are free during afternoon just let me know I have more time to play

Sorry for tonight and see you soon on the ground!
jarik

Post by jarik »

I can't play in afternoons and 17th isn't possible.

Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week would be possible. Evenings only. And if needed I think I could also play on Sunday evening.
Zeldorn

Post by Zeldorn »

Hello Jarik!

I come back to you with a proposition!
What about Monday the 20th? I can play from 18 to 21 OGT

I'm sorry I cannot manage many days to Schedule or match... My work is crazy I should start a mission far away from my home (and perhaps without internet!!) but I don't know when! So impossible to plan a match...
jarik

Post by jarik »

Bummer. Checked if you had replied yesterday and today was going to check early in day but was busy at work, and after work I have just played coma patient at sofa :P

I can't play on Wednesday so only option would be Tuesday. I should do some preparations for Wednesday but I think I could fit in one game starting around 18-21 OGT if you got time.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

What if you do not play tonite ?

Would you then accept an admin 0-0 Draw ?
Superbowl VII Champions
Zeldorn

Post by Zeldorn »

hello Jarik and JRCO

I'm not sure to be available tonight... And after it will be hard to find a day before next week...

I can accept a draw but it could be honest to admin a victory for Jarik because I cancelled our first meeting.
jarik

Post by jarik »

0-0 is fine for me. Not sure if it even matters as competition didn't go that well anyway. Unless competition rules clearly say what to do in such case then it could be easier to go with 0-0, even if our normal rules would mean it would be 1-0 because like Zeldorn said he cancelled our first scheduled match.

Return to “Scheduling”