Scheduled Server Updates 1st day of every 2 months

The Official Forum for New Ogham League. All important information will be posted here.
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Scheduled Server Updates 1st day of every 2 months

Post by Mythrell »

Hello all,

there will be regular server updates 1st day of every 2 months from now on, starting at 18:00 GMT. First update will happen 1st of March.

What this means is that the forums will go to read only mode, there will be a backup and system update and reboot which means that the website will go down for a short period, and then the forums will be made available again. This is more of a just for your information case, so you don't need to panic if the server is down at these times.

This should take up to 15 minutes in normal case, but in case of problems it might take a bit longer to come back up.
Mythrell

Re: Scheduled Server Updates 1st day of every 2 months

Post by Mythrell »

Just letting you know that first update is done, we're crunching bits on a brand new kernel and the forum had a bug fix update as well.

Let me know if anything broke down. :)
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

Today's server update is now finished. It took a bit longer but all seems to be good.

Another bug fix update also done to the forums.
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

Another server update, this was few hours late but its done now.

Forums were also updated, let me know if anything is broken which was fine yesterday. :)
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Mythrell wrote:Another server update, this was few hours late but its done now.

Forums were also updated, let me know if anything is broken which was fine yesterday. :)
Couldn't access anything for a few minutes, so was a little worried but everything looks fine now.
Superbowl VII Champions
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

JRCO wrote:Couldn't access anything for a few minutes, so was a little worried but everything looks fine now.
I just finished the update, I think the forums were locked for a moment due to that. I saw your name in the "current users" so I figured you probably were around now so I made the post. So ignore that :)

Return to “News, Rules and Information”