New things coming...

The Official Forum for New Ogham League. All important information will be posted here.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: New things coming...

Post by jarik »

In addition to just getting more variation to those current comment conditions I was hoping to get something out of these.

Code: Select all

"inflictedpasses": 1,
"inflictedcatches": 1,
"inflictedinterceptions": 0,
"inflictedtouchdowns": 3,
"inflictedcasualties": 2,
"inflictedtackles": 28,
"inflictedko": 3,
"inflictedinjuries": 9,
"inflicteddead": 0,
"inflictedmetersrunning": 98,
"inflictedmeterspassing": 4,
"inflictedpushouts": 0,
"sustainedexpulsions": 0,
"sustainedcasualties": 2,
"sustainedko": 4,
"sustainedinjuries": 14,
"sustaineddead": 0,
Passing and running numbers will tell what kind of game style team had. Passes vs catches would tell how successful passing game was. And then of course KO, injuries, dead counts will tell how violent game was. And then of course combined with same numbers from other team to see if it was one sided blood bath or did both teams enjoy it. Hard part is figuring out the limits and then making up templates.

So any help is welcome.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Damn it is nice to see results in your Twitter feed 😁

I was thinking it could be good idea to combine results from one division in batch to single thread, and then add tweet about standings. Would make following much easier, especially in WC where there are 8 divisions.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote: 07 Apr 2018, 12:59 Damn it is nice to see results in your Twitter feed 😁

I was thinking it could be good idea to combine results from one division in batch to single thread, and then add tweet about standings. Would make following much easier, especially in WC where there are 8 divisions.
You speack chinese to me ! but You have all my trust :)
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “News, Rules and Information”