Season XXII - Decisions (BB Chaos edition)

Season XXII General informations
JRCO

Season XXII - Decisions (BB Chaos edition)

Post by JRCO »

It is that time of the season , Please communicate me your decision for season XXII : will you :

- continue with same team
- Join with a new team
- Play 2 teams
- Skip the season

Each time tell me team name, race and TV.

Due to the World CUP Tournament Qualifier, we plan to start XXII only when we will be deep in the play offs probably mid april
Last edited by JRCO on 20 Feb 2016, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.
Superbowl VII Champions
JRCO

Re: Season XXII - Decisions (BB Chaos edition)

Post by JRCO »

I, Coach Name JRCO will continue with

- the Gene Simmons Bards, Vampires, TV 2210

- & if needed will be the Dummy Flings Back, Halflings , TV 1020
Superbowl VII Champions
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by Mythrell »

I think I will let BB Chaos Edition rest in pieces after this season, so I won't be joining.
jarik

Post by jarik »

I have to say that I am not really sure what to do. Would be ready to say like Mythrell that BB1 is in past now, but then again I have noticed that I have quite often difficulty to concentrate when playing BB2 games at office (because there are often others there also ...last time there was guy playing Street Fighter on wall sized screen next to me which surprisingly didn't distract me at all :P)

So I will decide later what to do with my BB1 playing.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Well as long as there are no vamp and so few races diversity in BB2, I will try to maintain a BBCE league :)
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

Yesterday night when I should have been sleeping I thought I should bring team I, and of course everyone else, love more than others to the field once more. They deserve to win the Superbowl.

So unless I come to my senses before season start I will play with 112th Brute Brigade. :D
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote:Yesterday night when I should have been sleeping I thought I should bring team I, and of course everyone else, love more than others to the field once more. They deserve to win the Superbowl.

So unless I come to my senses before season start I will play with 112th Brute Brigade. :D
The Ogres are Back !!!!!! Yeah !!!!
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

JRCO wrote:
jarik wrote:Yesterday night when I should have been sleeping I thought I should bring team I, and of course everyone else, love more than others to the field once more. They deserve to win the Superbowl.

The Ogres are Back !!!!!! Yeah !!!!
Now just wondering if others have courage to join season because they are scared of Big Bob and friends :D
Soleil Noir

Post by Soleil Noir »

theWilderness Rangers, Woodies, TV around 1900 will be back.
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Segosa »

My Devils and Demons will be back. I think I'll let my Nurgles rest, but if needed, I can also bring them back.

Return to “Season XXII General informations”