Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Signup to league, side competitions and basically anything needing signup will most likely be here.
Ryu
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 19:17
Timezone (OGT): 0
Contact:

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Ryu » 20 Feb 2017, 19:24

Hi all,

Did a few leagues with you guys back in blood bowl 1 and still have a few members on my steam friends list.

Had to leave due to a new job and time was limited but everything has fallen into place and now have a lot more time to join a league and have some fun like the good old days.

Are you guys still going ?.

(Have around 300+ hours in game and still going strong.)

Felryan
Posts: 211
Joined: 23 Oct 2015, 16:30
Location: France
Timezone (OGT): 0
Contact:

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Felryan » 22 Feb 2017, 12:55

Heya Ryu, welcome back ! :)

Chikito
Posts: 3
Joined: 07 Mar 2017, 23:13
Timezone (OGT): 1
Contact:

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Chikito » 07 Mar 2017, 23:34

Hello all !

I'm Pierre from France. But you can call me Chikito (ingame name)
So i'm CEST logicaly.

I've played BB1 and BB2, never on a real table, always with the digital version of BB.
I've played a lot alone, learn by myself, but recently, i made bad score, and i want a new challenge !

So here i am !! To break some skull i hope. Thanks for inviting me !

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 618
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by JRCO » 12 Mar 2017, 10:00

Chikito wrote:Hello all !

I'm Pierre from France. But you can call me Chikito (ingame name)
So i'm CEST logicaly.

I've played BB1 and BB2, never on a real table, always with the digital version of BB.
I've played a lot alone, learn by myself, but recently, i made bad score, and i want a new challenge !

So here i am !! To break some skull i hope. Thanks for inviting me !
Welcome !

Stay Tuned , New season will start soon !
Image

Uglydoll
Posts: 41
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 11:13
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Uglydoll » 27 Jun 2017, 11:33

I had the privilege to play JRCO in/on COL last week, and managed to accomplish a draw, much thanks to Slibli and fortunate bounces. During the chat he asked me if I was interested in joining a Europe-based private league and after considering for a while I would very much like to do so, if possible? I’m not sure if the offer still stands?

I’m from Sweden, and played the tabletop version in the mid nineties, and been stumbling about online since the release of BB1, seldom improving.

I play in a private league combatting friends and have done so for a while. It’s a small swedishspeaking league with some fine/evil people/undead in it, but I do think I can squeeze in another game per week after negotiations with the family.

I don’t mind playing any race. Variation is a joy, but the main success so far has been with orcs. My agility-teams have stumbled on the wrong side of the goalline ever so often. Or eaten dirt due to the elbows and fists of werewolves and rotters.

May I join? How do I start? What do I do? There is a sea of information here… Can I publish on the websight, and to what extent?

/Uglydoll

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 618
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by JRCO » 27 Jun 2017, 21:48

Uglydoll wrote:I had the privilege to play JRCO in/on COL last week, and managed to accomplish a draw, much thanks to Slibli and fortunate bounces. During the chat he asked me if I was interested in joining a Europe-based private league and after considering for a while I would very much like to do so, if possible? I’m not sure if the offer still stands?

I’m from Sweden, and played the tabletop version in the mid nineties, and been stumbling about online since the release of BB1, seldom improving.

I play in a private league combatting friends and have done so for a while. It’s a small swedishspeaking league with some fine/evil people/undead in it, but I do think I can squeeze in another game per week after negotiations with the family.

I don’t mind playing any race. Variation is a joy, but the main success so far has been with orcs. My agility-teams have stumbled on the wrong side of the goalline ever so often. Or eaten dirt due to the elbows and fists of werewolves and rotters.

May I join? How do I start? What do I do? There is a sea of information here… Can I publish on the websight, and to what extent?

/Uglydoll
Welcome to the league !

We wills start very soon

To join : very easy just create a team and send me its name and I will send an invite ticket to it.

Then from BB2 ingame accept the ticket and your team will be in the division.

Once everyone will have accepted its ticket I will launch the season. Players will arrange their game through the scheduling thread.

More detail will come soon, feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
Image

TomasT
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 11:48
Timezone (OGT): 0
Contact:

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by TomasT » 12 Jul 2017, 11:52

Hello,

I had a match with JRCO few days back and he mentioned if I would be interested in joining your league. I gave it a thought and decided to try it. My coach name is TomasT and I am in CET timezone.

regards,
TomasT

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 618
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by JRCO » 14 Jul 2017, 23:26

TomasT wrote:Hello,

I had a match with JRCO few days back and he mentioned if I would be interested in joining your league. I gave it a thought and decided to try it. My coach name is TomasT and I am in CET timezone.

regards,
TomasT
Hello !
Nice to have you joining us.

New season has been launched and we currently playing week 2 and have no openings.

I put you on the waiting list for this season and let you know if a seed is freed.

In any case, Next season will start in september, and if at this time you are still interested to join, I will garantee you a spot.

Cheers !
Image

Little Tee
Posts: 6
Joined: 02 Sep 2017, 13:10
Timezone (OGT): 0
Contact:

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Little Tee » 02 Sep 2017, 13:24

Hello all, not so experienced player looking to join for next season (I'm assuming BB2-LE?). I used to play tabletop many years ago and played some BB1 too.

Based in Madrid and work evenings, so outside of weekends my games would be late starters. I speak English and Spanish.

I prefer agility type teams, but I don't mind playing whatever if there is a desire on the part of the league for more diversity.

InGame: Little Tee
Steam: DirtyFace83

Cheers.

User avatar
JRCO
Posts: 618
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 11:32

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by JRCO » 06 Sep 2017, 18:34

Little Tee wrote:
02 Sep 2017, 13:24
Hello all, not so experienced player looking to join for next season (I'm assuming BB2-LE?). I used to play tabletop many years ago and played some BB1 too.

Based in Madrid and work evenings, so outside of weekends my games would be late starters. I speak English and Spanish.

I prefer agility type teams, but I don't mind playing whatever if there is a desire on the part of the league for more diversity.

InGame: Little Tee
Steam: DirtyFace83

Cheers.
Hello welcome to the league !

I count you in !

I confirm we will play with "LE" races.

Please confirm your team name & race in the season VII sign up thread :
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=754
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Sign up”