Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Signup to league, side competitions and basically anything needing signup will most likely be here.
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Mythrell »

Welcome :-)

Please start here by introducing yourself, as there a couple of things you should know, and a couple of things we in return would like to know about you.

1) Your on-line name (It would make everything a lot easier if you make your name on the forum the same as your online name)
2) What timezone you play from

Depending on where our tournament is at the moment you present yourself, you will have some options. First of all, there is the Open League, where any new team is allowed to play a maximum of 5 matches before entering with the big boys. This is not a requirement, though :-) Then there is the everpresent ongoing seasonal league championship, whis is where most players get their weekly kick of BloodBowl. And finally, we have a few other types of tournaments, most prominent the seasonal Superbowl, which is a Knock Out tournament.

Also, we would like for you to look over our Rules: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3

Once again, welcome, and may Nuffle favor your dice.

Copied from the old forums
Hamboy

Re: Would you like to join the New Ogham BB League?

Post by Hamboy »

Hi, I would like to sign up.

My online name on BB:CE and BB2 are the same as forum name: Hamboy

I play in Central European Time.

I assume I should write with what team I am signing up with in: http://newogham.freeforums.org/season-x ... t2482.html , although I'll have to make an account on that forum also?
I haven't used the league system in BB:CE, so I am unsure if I should wait for an invite ingame after writing in thread, or do I manually join? (started playing with BB2)

BR
Hamboy
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by Mythrell »

Hello and welcome!

It's a bit complicated, but yes, if you could just do account to old forums and put your team choice and name in the Season XXI Decision thread, it would simplify things.

Joining (and creating of) the new season league will happen after previous season playoffs end, which are currently running. So right now all you have to do is to prepare.
meebee
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by meebee »

Hello everybody,

i just registered to this forum and thought i should introduce myself..

Ingame, as over here, i will be known as "meebee". time zone is CEST.
I do play over at OCC, where i found JRCO's advertisement about NOBBL's world cup qualifier tournament for BB2.
That was my main reason to get involved.

As i have not found any information about a NOBBL BB2 league, i doubt, i'll get involved further.
With some kind of bushwhacker-network-connection, i simply do have too many connection issues with BB1's poor network coding.
However, that is no issue with BB2.

Therefore, i would consider to join a bb2 league, as soon as you decide to move to that direction.
Until then, "be well" and thanks a lot for the opportunity to get involved into the bb2-world cup qualifier.

best regards,
meebee
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

meebee wrote:Hello everybody,

i just registered to this forum and thought i should introduce myself..

Ingame, as over here, i will be known as "meebee". time zone is CEST.
I do play over at OCC, where i found JRCO's advertisement about NOBBL's world cup qualifier tournament for BB2.
That was my main reason to get involved.

As i have not found any information about a NOBBL BB2 league, i doubt, i'll get involved further.
With some kind of bushwhacker-network-connection, i simply do have too many connection issues with BB1's poor network coding.
However, that is no issue with BB2.

Therefore, i would consider to join a bb2 league, as soon as you decide to move to that direction.
Until then, "be well" and thanks a lot for the opportunity to get involved into the bb2-world cup qualifier.

best regards,
meebee
Welcome !
We currently are running a BB2 league (started on old website address is http://freeforums.org and will move on this site when season is over). You will be advertised when season 2 will start and very welcomed to join.
Superbowl VII Champions
Ever

Post by Ever »

Hello i want to join the bloodbowl 2 world championship leage.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Ever wrote:Hello i want to join the bloodbowl 2 world championship leage.
Welcome To new Ogham, You have been added to the participant list.

Do not forget to register on official Cyanide Forum too (cf. link in World cup Section) and communicate me your team name.
Superbowl VII Champions
Redfang

Post by Redfang »

Hello there Id love to join your league for the world up qualifyers and maby more in the future - coach Redfang - team - Symbiote of Earth - Race - Wood Elves - time zone - GMT - UK
MuppetPacman

Post by MuppetPacman »

WOuld Like to join the BB league if space, don't know if this is the right place but here goes :D In game name MuppetPacman and my Time Zone is UK GMT.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

MuppetPacman wrote:WOuld Like to join the BB league if space, don't know if this is the right place but here goes :D In game name MuppetPacman and my Time Zone is UK GMT.
You are very welcome.

Do you wish to start when new season will start or are you willing to jump into current ongoing seasons ?

What league would you like to join ? Blood Bowl 2 or Blood Bowl Chaos edition league ?

I can make room for you in both.

Let me know,

Cheers
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Sign up”