R2 Ogham Crushers (Wildkun), Dark Elves - Global Warping (20Phoenix), Skavens

Schedule here your play offs Games ! May The Best team Win !
20phoenix
Timezone (OGT): 0

R2 Ogham Crushers (Wildkun), Dark Elves - Global Warping (20Phoenix), Skavens

Post by 20phoenix »

Hi Wildkun,

I can play:

Friday after 7pm
Sunday until 6pm start
Mon/Tue/Wed after 7pm

Times are GMT+1 (OGT-1)
WildKun
Timezone (OGT): 2

Re: R2 Ogham Crushers (Wildkun), Dark Elves - Global Warping (20Phoenix), Skavens

Post by WildKun »

You don't have weekend earlier time slot available ?
20phoenix

Re: R2 Ogham Crushers (Wildkun), Dark Elves - Global Warping (20Phoenix), Skavens

Post by 20phoenix »

The whole of Sunday up until 6pm start time is available. Sorry if that wasn't written well. I play lacrosse on Saturdays so thats out.
WildKun

Post by WildKun »

12 GMT+0 sunday ?
20phoenix

Post by 20phoenix »

Yup that's fine. See you Sunday
WildKun

Post by WildKun »

Good game , well played. It was pretty scary to play against MB and monster gutter ( especially considering your reputation:) ) but nuffle helped me. Good luck in BBT qualifier !
20phoenix

Post by 20phoenix »

Had every tool needed to win - wizard, one turner, strip ball and a blitz kick off just couldnt make any of it stick.

Thanks to the admin for organising - of the four qualifiers I have entered this was by far the best run.
WildKun

Post by WildKun »

20phoenix wrote: Thanks to the admin for organising - of the four qualifiers I have entered this was by far the best run.
Same for me ! New Ogham
Out of 4 private qualifiers I went to, this one was the only one that didn't fuck up something :) , great job @JRCO !

Btw, @JRCO, can you tell status on BB2 league ? I don't see it on forum but in-game it says week 11/11. Is there going to be new season soon ?
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

WildKun wrote:
20phoenix wrote: Thanks to the admin for organising - of the four qualifiers I have entered this was by far the best run.
Same for me ! New Ogham
Out of 4 private qualifiers I went to, this one was the only one that didn't fuck up something :) , great job @JRCO !

Btw, @JRCO, can you tell status on BB2 league ? I don't see it on forum but in-game it says week 11/11. Is there going to be new season soon ?
Thks guys ! Glad you enjoyed !

Yes, There will be a New Ogham BB2 championship soon. It will move to this new website and I am waiting the semi final of this qualifier to make the launch announcement. (Only 1 game left in the first New Ogham BB2 tournament shown on the old website it will be played or admined soon).

You of course will be welcomed to join if interested :)
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”