D1 W4: The Gentlemen Basterds (Silly Wookie) vs Abdominous Mechanics (Mr Ogorki)

Schedule your game Here
Silly_Wookie
Timezone (OGT): 0

D1 W4: The Gentlemen Basterds (Silly Wookie) vs Abdominous Mechanics (Mr Ogorki)

Post by Silly_Wookie »

Hello there

As I say in all my threads, I'm slightly restricted to when I can play at the moment due to working in Canada (CET-5)

Weekends work best for me when I can play Saturday 6pm CET - 10pm CET, or Sunday when I can play from 4pm CET onwards.

Friday I can do 9pm CET - 11pm CET

Mon-Thurs would be much later... Midnight CET onwards.

Hopefully something there will work for you buddy. Let me know!

Cheers
FIBRE FOR THE FIBRE GOD
Mr_Ogorki
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: D1 W4: The Gentlemen Basterds (Silly Wookie) vs Abdominous Mechanics (Mr Ogorki)

Post by Mr_Ogorki »

Hey Silly,
Will sunday 21:00 OGT (16:00 CET-5 if I am right) work for you?
Let me know, cheers
Silly_Wookie

Re: D1 W4: The Gentlemen Basterds (Silly Wookie) vs Abdominous Mechanics (Mr Ogorki)

Post by Silly_Wookie »

Perfect matey!

See you then!
FIBRE FOR THE FIBRE GOD
Mr_Ogorki

Post by Mr_Ogorki »

Silly_Wookie wrote:Perfect matey!

See you then!
Hey Silly,
It is 21:00 OGT, I am on. I hope I didn't make a timezone mistake when I said it was 16:00 OGT-5 for you.
I can wait until 21:30 OGT, I will be pretty free next, so if we miss us tonight give me another time that arranges you.
Cheers
Silly_Wookie

Post by Silly_Wookie »

Hey Silly,
It is 21:00 OGT, I am on. I hope I didn't make a timezone mistake when I said it was 16:00 OGT-5 for you.
I can wait until 21:30 OGT, I will be pretty free next, so if we miss us tonight give me another time that arranges you.
Cheers
Ah, yes... we were an hour out there. It was only 15:00 here when you were on
If you're still around, I'm online now.

Sorry about the mix-up.
FIBRE FOR THE FIBRE GOD
Silly_Wookie

Post by Silly_Wookie »

Alrighty bud

As we are now running out of time and we are now into the week, my options are incredibly limited. Based on the fact that we discovered that I am in an OGT-6 timezone, the only times I am free before Wednesday would be tonight or tomorrow night at the ridiculously late/early time of 1am OGT.

I fully understand if you cannot do this.

Let me know.
FIBRE FOR THE FIBRE GOD
Mr_Ogorki

Post by Mr_Ogorki »

Well mate, really sorry we missed up, but 1am OGT is not conceivable.
Later starting time I can do tonight is 22:00 OGT (so 16:00 OGT-6 if I am right this time).
Sorry for the wrong time I gave you.
Cheers
Silly_Wookie

Post by Silly_Wookie »

No worries, I completely understand.

Sadly with the hours I'm working over here, I don't get back to my hotel until 7pm my time which makes weeknight games really difficult.

Sorry we didn't get to play, but I guess we let this one go to an admin decision.

Cheers bud.
FIBRE FOR THE FIBRE GOD
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Well I believe you both did your best in good faith to play, so i will admin a draw.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”