Play Offs Time !

Schedule your game Here
JRCO

Play Offs Time !

Post by JRCO »

Time to start the play offs !

No seeding in BB2 but computer seems to have made it right with the division champs facing the second team of the other division. I couldn't have seated better !

As usual in post season, no fixed dateline to play your game as I would hate to have to admin one here . So I trust you to play within a reasonnable time window.

1st Round match Up

Chartreuse Monks (Zeldorn) (Orcs) - DA STRZXTR (Teldalati) (Dwarves) : Since last season the Monks are dominating their opponents and this season they look unstoppable. Last season they fell short to the Heroes association and they are eager to have their revenge in Superbowl II. To do so they will have to beat the solid DA STRZXTR's Dwarves. It will be a fierce battle, Goblins do not rule out a dwarves win, but clearly see the Monks as heavy favorite in this one.

Heroes association (Filadeus) (Dark Elves) - MaD CheQQar (Young Nathan) (Skavens) : The Dark Elves Heroes are the reigning champ and have still to lose a game in this league. Pary for the Mad Skavens as Goblins do not believe inducement will be sufficient to give them a realistic shot at the win. Heroes by 2.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”