Blood Bowl 3 league API

The Official Forum for New Ogham League. All important information will be posted here.
Felryan
Timezone (OGT): 0

Blood Bowl 3 league API

Post by Felryan »

Hello there,

Do you know if there is a league API that let us retrieve data from our league in Blood Bowl 3 ?

I googled it, but no clue on that :(
I think that give me the answer, but maybe i searched wrong :D
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Blood Bowl 3 league API

Post by jarik »

For 1 and 2 there is API that just tells for what game it is, could easily work for 3 also. I somehow found that and managed to get API key to use it, but no idea how and from where

I have been thinking that should update https://twitter.com/BigBob_of_112th to work with BB3, and perhaps post also to Bluesky. Setup is pretty 💩 as did that as learning project, but most fun project ever 😂

Of course the API is, or at least was when implemented Bob, real crap. Each request takes like more than 30s

I could check that if it would give me some hints
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Thanks for your reply :)
The idea is to make automation with make.com (old integromat) and bb3 api to have, each week, updated data about games of the current week, scores, etc.
And have all these data available the forum.
I will continue to check if i can find something. Update Big Bob is a good idea too :D
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Hi,

I guess there is a way to retrieve data as the online Admin tool is a dedicated website (REST APIs or whatsoever). But I did not take time to study the way it works.

Seg.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Check out https://github.com/jarikujansuu/bb2/blo ... /bb2api.py

That is my client code, and there in path is fixed bb2 but if you change that to bb3 it seems that endpoint gives our BB3 results.

So https://web.cyanide-studio.com/ws/bb3/ and if just use browser there is actually graphical interface. I think same queries work and just it depends what type of response you accept

Not sure if that requires API key anymore as seem to work just fine with browser. Or "fine" if you have plenty of time 😂
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Thanks, i will check this links :)

Return to “News, Rules and Information”