Steel Gun Warriors (barBara), Dwarves - Wilderness Rangers (Soleil Noir), Woodies

Schedule here your play offs Games ! May The Best team Win !
Soleil Noir

Re: Steel Gun Warriors (barBara), Dwarves - Wilderness Rangers (Soleil Noir), Woodies

Post by Soleil Noir »

barbara wrote:when i say tommorow i say about saturday , today you can play?
Seriously have you read my message ?

What is unclear in the sentence : saturday I can play except between 7 pm and 9 pm GMT ?

So yes I can play but not at 7 pm GMT.

If you want to play at 7 pm GMT only, Only day i can offer is sunday.

Other times saturday are available for me baring you tell me sufficiently in advance

I gave you my complete availabilities days ago ! What are you doing ? Tell a time and let's play, stop wastin' my time. If you do not want to play say it. I need to know sufficiently in advance to organize myself, I have no time to write and rewrite again and again the same stuff.

My availibilities are listed in previous message above : stop playin games, pick your time or just give up.
Soleil Noir

Re: Steel Gun Warriors (barBara), Dwarves - Wilderness Rangers (Soleil Noir), Woodies

Post by Soleil Noir »

How are we supposed to arrange a time slot if you do not answer ?

Reminder :

- I can play sunday anytime (baring I got your message on time, don't set a RDV 5 min in advance)
- Monday i can play at 8 pm GMT or later
- Tuesday I am not available
- Wednesday I can play 6 pm GMT or later

Please answer
Soleil Noir

Post by Soleil Noir »

Well it is Sunday Half Past noon GMT (= 2.40 pm in France) and still no news from you.

I will try to check every 1 or 2 hours. If you want to play today tell me ( I have reserved the 7 pm GMT slot which is 9 pm France and Spain, confirm if you want to play at that time.)

Otherwise pick a slot monday evening after 8 pm GMT (10 pm France) or Wednesday evening.Outside of today sunday these are the only option I can offer.
barbara
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by barbara »

i will be free at wednesday, what time can be you free?
barbara

Post by barbara »

do you have viber or skype? or go steam why you dont want to open your profile ????
Soleil Noir

Post by Soleil Noir »

barbara wrote:do you have viber or skype? or go steam why you dont want to open your profile ????
I am online in game now.(I can see you are not).

No need to exchange id neither on steam nor skype. I told you I won't (for privacy reason).

You are still not clear about a gaming RDV. WHy is it such a pain to organize ?

I will wait 40 min (until 7. 30 pm GMT).

Invite if/when you arrive.

If we do not play tonite tell me if you prefer to play 5tell me if something unclear in my demand)
- Monday evening at 8 pm GMT
- Wednesday evening (tell a time after 6 pm GMT)

I hope you do not make me lose my time.
barbara

Post by barbara »

okey go play now

Return to “Scheduling”