Shiva Blitzers (JJape) - Bro-Awsome!, (Allem)

Arrange your Season V Games
Allem
Timezone (OGT): 0

Shiva Blitzers (JJape) - Bro-Awsome!, (Allem)

Post by Allem »

Okay so not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but it does say scheduling. If not I'm sure someone will inform me.

I'm not going to be completely available this weekend (3/24 - 3/26) but afterwards I'm quite free. JJape please post what times are good for you. Hope to play soon. :)
JRCO

Re: Shiva Blitzers (JJape) - Bro-Awsome!, (Allem)

Post by JRCO »

Allem wrote:Okay so not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but it does say scheduling. If not I'm sure someone will inform me.

I'm not going to be completely available this weekend (3/24 - 3/26) but afterwards I'm quite free. JJape please post what times are good for you. Hope to play soon. :)
You did it right ! That was the right spot. Your opponent will answer soon.

Have fun !
Superbowl VII Champions
JJape

Post by JJape »

Hello Allem,

the post is correct. And you made the right choice with Woodies - they were also my very first team, here in same league, in perpetual league back in BB1. And with slightly less violent opposition than in some other leagues, you can maybe even expect them to mostly keep alive.

Next week optimal play slots would be:
Monday: 18-21 OGT (best option)
Tuesday: 21 OGT
Wednesday: 21 OGT
Later days should work also if needed, but schedule is still open. Tell what suits you best.
Allem

Re: (JJape)

Post by Allem »

OKay Monday sounds good but I'm Eastern Seaborn in USA (Completely noobish when it comes to timezones :oops: ). I'm assuming that the time 18 - 21 OGT is equivilent to 6 - 11 PM EST time? If so I'll promptly be on at the start of that time frame without question; otherwise, please reply if I've got it mixed up. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Re-edit: :lol: I just noticed my time stamps on my posts. If i'm correct then the time frame of this post (which is 17 ish is 9 am my time) then 18 OGT would be 12 or lunch time for me. I'll definitely be on then no problem then :) . Again sorry for any confusion.
JJape

Post by JJape »

Getting time zones confused is nothing out ordinary. This site uses OGT = Ogham Time = the same as CET, Central European Time. Central European Time (CET) is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC a.k.a GMT). I would advise you to set your computer to show multiple clocks, with relevant times (your own + CET + UTC). http://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-m ... windows-10 tells how. You can also find some information and useful time converter links at http://www.orca-cola.com/beta/index.php ... ur-clocks/ (not sure if this requires OCC forum access or not. You can also google for other time converters).
Allem

Post by Allem »

:D Thank you for that. Now I have the proper time clock for my COM.
Monday seems best and I'll be on ASAP at the time you have recommended (Like being early so I'll probably be on a few minutes before then.)
See you on the pitch then! :)
JJape

Post by JJape »

I just realized we did not actually book exact start time for this, as should have been. For some reason I had put 19 OGT to my calendar anyway - don`t know why. Anyway, I have come online now. Sorry about hassle - proper way would have been first propose suitable timeframe to start, then agree exact start time (and I mishandled the latter).
Allem

Post by Allem »

Well the game ends in a 4-1 score. Bro-Awsome got pummeled by the furious chaos touched fists of the Shiva Blitzers but of course not leaving them untouched either. A bloody if not touchdown frenzy game (Seen as most TD I see are like 3 to 2 this is a LOT).

Return to “Scheduling”