Super Bowl XXI !

The 8 best Teams of the Season Clashes in the Road to Superbowl XXI !
JRCO

Super Bowl XXI !

Post by JRCO »

Here we are !

Super Bowl XXI is just around the Corner and we will witness a 3rd "Woodies- Necro" match Up in a row.

As usual, This game cannot be admined, We trust you to play it respecting a reasonnable Time Frame.

This season match will figure :

The best team of the regular season : The Eart Liberation Front (Woodies, Jarik) against the 2 Fast 2 Furious (Ncro, Mythrell).

During the Semi Final The Woodies did impress by routing 3-0 the Kindergarten Nightmares without suffereing major casualties, when in the meantime the Furious Necro prevailed in an overtime Nail Bitter against the Wilderness Rangers. In that game They've lost an AG+ Wight. Because of that loss Goblins analysts tend to favor the woodies in this year Superbowl.... even if normally in this game usually the Necro would be supposed to prevail....
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Super Bowl XXI !

Post by jarik »

Seems that I had totally missed email about this and was just waiting for announcement. :D Email was in my inbox but totally skipped that.

Next week I should have quite open schedule. Friday might not be good, but others. So any preferences? I am also open for quick Slack scheduling...
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Maybe you should put your availability in a stand alone message and not as a reply to this message to make sure your opponent spot it.... ;)
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

Thought it would be silly to create separate post because there is only one game at this round :)
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

Just to let you all know, Jarik and his dancers are the new champions.

I blame the conspiracy with Young_Nathan and Soleil Noir to kill our two good players before the finals, but even with them our team might've came short.

All of my playoff games went T20 or later in the overtime, so I guess I can call it a close but still a good run.

It's time to retire this team and game (BB: CE) for now, but I will definitely see you guys on the blood fields again. :)
Felryan
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Felryan »

I hadn't saw this post !
Hope to see you soon mate :)
I wrote this post, then remembered that you are playing on bb2 -_-

Silly me :p

Return to “Play Offs”