Let's Start The Play offs !

Schedule your Season XI games here
JRCO

Let's Start The Play offs !

Post by JRCO »

Play offs time, everybody has signed up !

Let's Start !

Both Wild card out of division 3 !

As usual in the play offs no specific deadline, I trust you to play in a reasonnable timeframe so I do not have to admin a game

Play Offs Match up :

Shadow Rangers (Soleil Noir) - Sword And Guns (Segosa) : The reigning Champions, Shadow Rangers will enter the game as Heavy Favourites against a still young Bretonian team. Will inducement help counter balance the game ? Goblins doubt it . Rangers by 2.

Cheese Is Not A lie, (JJape) - Tor Andar Buccanners, (Felryan) : The Underworld Cheese is pretty solid again and is seen as a potential Superbowl Contender. They will be tested by their so far almost perfect Pro Elves Buccanners opponent but Goblins believe they will pass that test. The Cheese wins by 1.

Sewer's Templars, (Antituros) - Motley Crüe, (Hatebreed aka JRCO) : The Skavens Templars have looked almost invicible this season. They are the best bet by the Goblins to stop the Rangers from repeating. That is why nobody see the Pro Elf Crüe create any surprise. Templars by maybe 3 or more TDs.

Kindergarten Nightmares, (Ironfists) - Northern Gentlemen, (Jarik) : Same configuration than previous game. The Necro "Knight"mares shouldn't be bothered by the moutains of inducement the Norsemen will recieve. Nightmares by 2 and lots of broken Collar Bones.
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Let's Start The Play offs !

Post by jarik »

JRCO wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 00:25 Kindergarten Nightmares, (Ironfists) - Northern Gentlemen, (Jarik) : Same configuration than previous game. The Necro "Knight"mares shouldn't be bothered by the moutains of inducement the Norsemen will recieve. Nightmares by 2 and lots of broken Collar Bones.
There sure was lot of broken bones and dead nightmares :lol: Really fun game.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Segosa »

Nice game indeed, Jarik. It is a pity that the dead golem was able to regenerate, but still you managed to kill 3 zombies :o Didn't they know they were already... dead ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0CvxcTMps&t=25m43s
(great album, for symphonic and gothic lovers)
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Segosa wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 16:37 Nice game indeed, Jarik. It is a pity that the dead golem was able to regenerate, but still you managed to kill 3 zombies :o Didn't they know they were already... dead ?
I am sure that just couldn't find all the pieces. If less than half of the original player is found the remaining parts are declared dead and not allowed back to the field
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “Scheduling”