Wk1 D1Kindergarten Nightmares ,(Ironfists) - Gene Simmons Bards ,(JRCO)

Schedule Your Games Here
JRCO

Wk1 D1Kindergarten Nightmares ,(Ironfists) - Gene Simmons Bards ,(JRCO)

Post by JRCO »

Hello ,

This week I can play during the week at 7 pm OGT or later.
Next week end is unclear at the moment.

Let me know when you can/wish to play
Superbowl VII Champions
ironfists
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Wk1 D1Kindergarten Nightmares ,(Ironfists) - Gene Simmons Bards ,(JRCO)

Post by ironfists »

Hiya,

A bad start for the season. For some reason most of ogham mail disapppears and it doesnt go to spam filter either..perhaps just need to check my ogham mailbox more often.

Im up for a game any day at 21:00 OGT. So just pick a date that suits you and lets clean the dust off for this season :)
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Segosa »

ironfists wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 21:08
A bad start for the season. For some reason most of ogham mail disapppears and it doesnt go to spam filter either..perhaps just need to check my ogham mailbox more often.
I have the same issue with my yahoo mail box... But are mail really sent to our private mailboxes? Though options are correctly set on in my profile here, I don't receive mails for quite a while...
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Segosa wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 19:27
ironfists wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 21:08
I have the same issue with my yahoo mail box... But are mail really sent to our private mailboxes? Though options are correctly set on in my profile here, I don't receive mails for quite a while...
Have you checked if you mail box on this site isn't full ? Could be the explanation
Superbowl VII Champions
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

ironfists wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 21:08 Hiya,

Im up for a game any day at 21:00 OGT. So just pick a date that suits you and lets clean the dust off for this season :)
What about Wednesday at 21.00 OGT ?
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”