Wk 1 Shiva Blitzers (JJape) vs Gene Simmons Bards (JRCO)

Schedule your game here
JRCO

Wk 1 Shiva Blitzers (JJape) vs Gene Simmons Bards (JRCO)

Post by JRCO »

Hello, JJape,

Can you play tonite (Monday) at 7 pm OGT ( 5 pm GMT) ?

I did ask same question to soleil, if 1 of the two can that would be great ! (If both can first one to answer gets the nod :D )

If not tell me when you can.

In case you have this message late, I will wait online at 7 pm in case one the two shows up.
Superbowl VII Champions
JJape

Re: Wk 1 Shiva Blitzers (JJape) vs Gene Simmons Bards (JRCO)

Post by JJape »

Noticed this too late, unfortunately. I could play tomorrow (Tuesday) 17.00 or 22.30 OGT. If those do not work, I think I need to prioritize scheduling my other leagues - I am playing at too many at the moment, luckily two will end their season very soon (one of which I will drop competely).

But the starting match week will be very tough for me, considering my weekend is pretty much booked for other stuff than Blood Bowl already. So heads up for you that I might ask for extension, or just accept the admin loss, if it comes to that.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

JJape wrote:Noticed this too late, unfortunately. I could play tomorrow (Tuesday) 17.00 or 22.30 OGT. If those do not work, I think I need to prioritize scheduling my other leagues - I am playing at too many at the moment, luckily two will end their season very soon (one of which I will drop competely).

But the starting match week will be very tough for me, considering my weekend is pretty much booked for other stuff than Blood Bowl already. So heads up for you that I might ask for extension, or just accept the admin loss, if it comes to that.

I am pretty much in the same situation, so playing tuesday is a blessing :)

22.30 OGT is fine for me ! See you then !
Superbowl VII Champions
JJape

Post by JJape »

Actually, could we play 19-20.00 OGT? (earlier preferrably) I realized I have a very early wakeup on Wednesday (5.00 OGT), so late start is not doable. (I was planning to watch Finnish Ice Hockey match, but I can do it while we play easily)
JJape

Post by JJape »

Seems Zeldorn would like to have our BB1 match played today. I have started PM conversation with the three of us to discuss this
JJape

Post by JJape »

Seems we will miss this due to me posting incorrect start time (forgot about my early wakeup). I will get my BB2 match played, instead. I hope we could arrange this on Wednesday. If not possible, Monday and Tuesday are other options, but need to get other mathces arranged first. If nothing else, I can take admin loss (though of course I hope it does not come to that)
JJape

Post by JJape »

We actually finished our BB2 match in quite reasonable amount of time time, so if we started this before 21.00 OGT today, we could still play this. And I could sleep on the bus, when I travel early tomorrow.

But if Wednesday 21-22 OGT suits you, would prefer that.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

JJape wrote:We actually finished our BB2 match in quite reasonable amount of time time, so if we started this before 21.00 OGT today, we could still play this. And I could sleep on the bus, when I travel early tomorrow.

But if Wednesday 21-22 OGT suits you, would prefer that.
JJape , I can't play that late wednesday. I can play wednesday with starting time between 6 and 7 pm OGT (=4 to 5 pm GMT). Let me know if these time are ok for you and what would be best starting time.

If not I should be able to play sunday late afternoon or evening.
Superbowl VII Champions
JJape

Post by JJape »

9 pm is the earliest I could make today, so I guess we will have to try Monday or Tuesday
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

JJape wrote:9 pm is the earliest I could make today, so I guess we will have to try Monday or Tuesday
Or Wednesday..... unlike in OCC week do end on wednesday. Would wednesday 6 pm or later (pick your time) work for you ?
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”