Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Week 2 - Mortemne vs Xianaria

Post by Alttarego »

sounds good to me
Alttarego

Post by Alttarego »

ill check back in a bit, hopefully we can play today,... im busy 20-2400 UTC for the rest of the week
Mortemne

Post by Mortemne »

Lets try this date so but i'm also here for the match if u want
Mortemne

Post by Mortemne »

So i propose u tomorow at 2PM UTC , hope u can be free
Alttarego

Post by Alttarego »

ok will look for you at 2 utc, 9 or 10 am my time
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Alttarego wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 18:58 ok will look for you at 2 utc, 9 or 10 am my time
yes : 2 pm UTC is 10 am New York.
Superbowl VII Champions
Alttarego

Post by Alttarego »

I am 99% of the time here at the computer, if you use steam or discord or even email me i could play whenever
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Alttarego wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 20:08 I am 99% of the time here at the computer, if you use steam or discord or even email me i could play whenever
Just understand the procedure is not for your opponent to chase you : you agree on a time here (That what you did) , and then you go ingame online at the agreed time.

Simple and avoid any misundertsanding between players.

Thank You.
Superbowl VII Champions
Alttarego

Post by Alttarego »

i know hes not being intentionally difficult, and I am overly eager to play, but he could at least have agreed to the time you threw out there, I checked in and he hadn't responded, I was online watching cknoor and by the time he responded and I rechecked the email he was gone,.. So at least we have a time agreed upon for tomorrow. Thats all ive been asking for all week. i know discord and steam are a pia, but it works to get peeps attention to play. I literally only have class a couple hours 4 nights a week so I make myself available to other peeps schedules.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Alttarego wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 23:32 i know hes not being intentionally difficult, and I am overly eager to play, but he could at least have agreed to the time you threw out there, I checked in and he hadn't responded, I was online watching cknoor and by the time he responded and I rechecked the email he was gone,.. So at least we have a time agreed upon for tomorrow. Thats all ive been asking for all week. i know discord and steam are a pia, but it works to get peeps attention to play. I literally only have class a couple hours 4 nights a week so I make myself available to other peeps schedules.
don't worry I understand. I am not pointing fingers not teaching lessons, just my experience is that nothing replace a RDV with precise time and date.

Easier also to admin if someone miss the date.

Have a good game

Cheers
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”