Season X Predictions

New Ogham Season X
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Season X Predictions

Post by Njord »

Hello fellow Oghamites!

What is your predictions for this upcoming season? Now that we have the schedule and pairings done I thought it would be fun if anyone would like to share their predictions for the upcoming season? Except from that it will be brutal, bloody and a lot of snake eyez rolled. So, here is my predicitions regarding the top four teams in each division at the end of the season:

Division 1:

This will be a very tricky division this year. No AI team providing a nice week of rest. Claws all around this season. It will be brutal and ugly. It can go either way but here are my top 4:

1) Kindergarten Nightmares. For me personally, Ironfists has always been the coach to beat. This season the Nightmares will come out on top.
2) Compulsive Drinkers. Will drink their way into the play-offs. And they are elves. Nuffle favours elves.
3) 112th Brute Brigade. These ogres are brutal. Jarik will find a way into the play-offs. I am sure of it.
4) It will be a scramble for last place into the play-offs. All teams have the chance. However, I will go with Seducers of Slaanesh. Totally wrecked my team last season and will wreck many other teams this season. Might not win all games but will make enough points to secure the play-off spot.

As for my own Raiderz, the team is still in building mode. Even more so than after the death of a LVL4 dwarf and LVL 5 Bull late last season. Might be able to contend for the fourth play off spot but its in the fickle hands of Nuffle. My personal goal is as always to win over Ironfists. We will see what we can to about that. :)

Division 2:

Not been paying much attention to this division since I havent played with a new team in a long while but there are plenty of intresting teams and good coaches! :)

1) Earth Liberation Front - Coached by Jarik. Totally elf stuff going on with AG5 WD. Nuffle should act against such things.
2) Jurassic Sports Club. Solid team, went to the semi finals last season. Will do it again.
3) End of Mankind - Nurgle team in solid development. Will make it to the play-offs.
4) Pretty much open for all the rest of the teams to grab. If I need to make a choice, and I have too, I will go for Les Bella Donna and Segosa. Amazons are like elves. Sneaky to the bone.

My team, the Septic Claws, are just here for the fun! :)

Well, those are my thoughts as we are about to enter this exciting season X of New Ogham BB2 league!

Best regards and lets play blood bowl!

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Re: Season X Predictions

Post by JRCO »

Always tricky to make predictions when not even a single down has been played , but I am going to give my two cents :

Division 1
1 Kindergarten Nightmares (Ironfists) : I agree that the Necro are still the team to beat, and that you do not beat them easily...
2 Chartreuse's Monks (Zeldorn) : The Monks are back and despite reduced to Rookie QB, they are a pretty good squad. Zeldorn is very dangerous when mastering Orcs.
3 Cheese Is Not A Lie (JJape) : Until they fell short in the play offs to the Future Champion, The Cheese was unbeaten and seemed en route to repeat their Superbowl VIII win. They did suffer some loss, but they are still pretty competitive.
4 Compulsive Drinkers (Felryan) : Felryan Back to what he knows best : Coaching Dark Elves. I believe he lose its paralelle Friendly contest with Zeldorn, but he still makes the play offs.

Division 2
1 Earth Liberation Front (Jarik) : Most complete Team of the division. And Woodies. It looks like nobody will be able stop them this season.
2 End Of Mankind (Filadeus) : Filadeus has Played in 6 Superbowl and won 4. He is New Ogham's Belichick. He is a lock to come back to the play offs.
3 Jurassic Sport Club (Pjovejas) : I believe the Lizardmen will be very competitive this year.
4 Intrenet's Troll'ers (s75r) : That 4th Spot seems to be for anyone to grab. I will pick Sami, the reigning Champion, to reach Post season with its new Orc Team
Superbowl VII Champions
RKMiateri
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by RKMiateri »

As expected the Jurasic sport club wiped the floor with my cultists...
the end score was 0-1, and that is hugely in part because dwarfs can take a hit...
s75r

Post by s75r »

Hullo, It's da coach Intrenet 're. We gonna chomp an stomp dem bearded stumps an what not so dem are even shorterner. Elves we break dem puny legz. Then we get mean.

Otherz we just beat badly.

We are de Intrenet's Troll'ers. Dem biggest and baddest. Dat is de truth
BR,
Sami
in-game: s75r
Njord

Post by Njord »

s75r wrote: 30 Jan 2019, 22:10 Hullo, It's da coach Intrenet 're. We gonna chomp an stomp dem bearded stumps an what not so dem are even shorterner. Elves we break dem puny legz. Then we get mean.

Otherz we just beat badly.

We are de Intrenet's Troll'ers. Dem biggest and baddest. Dat is de truth
😜 Why complicate things?

Br

Njord

Njord

Post by Njord »

Ok, it is reconing time for the brave pundits. Looking over my own score I managed to get one team from divison 1 and two teams from division 2. However, I didnt nail any of the table positions! :)

Better luck next season...

Best regards,

Njord

JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Myself 1 out of 4 in D1, And 3 out of 4 in D2 :)
Superbowl VII Champions
s75r

Post by s75r »

Press release:
After carefull post match investigation Trollers found out that there was a reason for armor feeling lighter in their last game against the cursed goblin menace. And it wasn't due to extra weight lifting. Goblins pulled a fast one on us and switched our armor into paper replicas.

Comment from one of the two surviving black orcs: "jus happy, it was not raining. Dem paper all softy when wet"

Intrenet is feeling down. Coaches are doing their best to get the big dude up from the bed before the play off's start. He just keeps repeating "dem puny, green legs kicking me stones, jumping an'kicking"
BR,
Sami
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Thank you JRCO for your help when preparing the game :evil: Just hope inducements won't help Trollers that much... It is not that easy for smart Elves to face bashing Orcs...
s75r

Post by s75r »

Ugly smile on his face, Intrenet states: "Da armor is mighty, told'em add an-other layer of paper. We strong and fast, break them rotters"
BR,
Sami

Return to “Regular Season : The Psycho Circus”