Need advice

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Need advice

Post by Njord »

Pjovejas wrote: 30 Jan 2019, 22:43 Dome, and that "rock negator" were exactly the things I was thinking about... is it possible to have two different enchancements at the same time?
Heya, I believe there is only possible to have one enhancement at any given time. The extra stadium levels are just for appearance.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Pjovejas wrote: 30 Jan 2019, 22:43 Dome, and that "rock negator" were exactly the things I was thinking about... is it possible to have two different enchancements at the same time?
Nope only 1 enhancement is available
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by Pjovejas »

Can somebody explain me how I can reroll "successful" roll in Blood bowl? For example, I blitz oponent's ball carier successfully, the ball bounces into hands of my blitzer. But i don't want to catch it with the blitzer. Why I'm not allowed to reroll it? The rules allows to reroll successful roll.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

I think you can configurate each skill in the menu, in order to ask you if you want to reroll using the skill. I'm not sure if it asks you if the roll is successfull.
Last edited by Felryan on 30 Aug 2019, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

yeah , not all skills are optionnal but you can.

On the home page go to menu "parameter" (The one just above the last one)
Then on cometencies/skills sheet (5th from the left or 2nd from the right)

here you can choose what skill are automatic or manual. Unfortunately, catch is not optionnal.
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas

Post by Pjovejas »

Is it legal in ladder to offer just to score touchdowns for each team without any other action? Jus for spp?Just recently one coach offered me to do so. I refused. He surrendered. I tried to watch his next games. He did to all other players the same. No he plays a game, where no one blocks, just pick-ups the ball and scores
jarik

Post by jarik »

I would think such games would be against the rules, at least if playing in these stricter versions.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Njord

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 09:10 I would think such games would be against the rules, at least if playing in these stricter versions.
Yeah, I fell that this is against the spirit of the game and highly un-sportsmanlike.

But these kind of exploits I guess is quite difficult to find out afterwards (if no re-play available) since its not against the rules not to block for example. Mutch like match fixing IRL.

And as a bashing team, would this really pay off? You need to skill your blockers up too, if you give the ball to a CD you will at the most score 1 td each half. Since opponent will use 2-3 turns as well to score. I would not be tempted.
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

yeah give me its name and I will report him and he will be banned
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas

Post by Pjovejas »

JRCO wrote: 20 Sep 2019, 21:18 yeah give me its name and I will report him and he will be banned
I reported him in Discord. However I saw him playing few days ago again... doubt that admin, who promised to do that, did it... or maybe ban was for short duration

Return to “General Discussion”