W1 - Les Quiches Lorraines Vs Slippery Slim Jims

Schedule Your Game here
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

W1 - Les Quiches Lorraines Vs Slippery Slim Jims

Post by Segosa »

Hi,

I currently can play on Thursday or Friday 9.00 pm OGT.
Then if needed and to be confirmed, on Sunday 10.00 am, 6 pm and 9.00 pm OGT.
What about you?

Seg.
Yogzototh

Re: W1 - Les Quiches Lorraines Vs Slippery Slim Jims

Post by Yogzototh »

The main question i have right now is what the fuck OGT is. I see it referenced here and there, but no specific mention of how it relates to UTC or whatever other normal timezone.

I guess i'll make this post, check its timestamp and work from there.

[edit1] Okay, this clearly doesnt work because the forum uses whatever timezone i set it to use.
[edit2] So apparently we are using GMT+0 times. Sure, that works, i'm in GMT+3 right now.

Here are the times when i am available, in what i suppose is OGT (GMT+0)
  • Mon-Thu: 17:00-20:00
  • Fri: 21:00 - 01:00
  • Sat: 09:00 - 01:00 (next day)
  • Sun: 09:00 - 21:00

It seems Friday 21:00 is suitable for both of us, so i suggest we schedule our game for that.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Hi,

OGT means Ogham Game Time ;) It is the same as Central European (Summer) Time (CET/CEST). OGT is used by almost all countries in Western Europe, but UK (which is OGT-1). (thank you Jarik, I used your post http://newogham.freeforums.org/time-t326.html).
As you are GMT+3, you are OGT+2 :?
So Friday 9.00 pm OGT then ?

Seg.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Currently OGT is GMT+1.....

I know OGT can be confusing for our "new New Oghamers" , that is why I did suggest to use GMT for this tournament....

So you certainly made the math alone , but just to be specific : Segosa's proposal of Friday 9 pm OGT (= 9 pm France) is Friday 8 pm GMT (= UK)
Superbowl VII Champions
Yogzototh

Post by Yogzototh »

JRCO wrote: So you certainly made the math alone , but just to be specific : Segosa's proposal of Friday 9 pm OGT (= 9 pm France) is Friday 8 pm GMT (= UK)
Yes, thanks, you are correct.

I will probably not be home yet at 21:00 OGT, which is why i suggested what's apparently 22:00 OGT. Segosa, please confirm you can play 1 hour later than your suggested time.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Oups, sorry for OGT time, I'm so used to it...
I switch to GMT then.
It is OK for me to postpone to 9.00 pm GMT (ie 10.00 pm OGT/CET/GMT+1/French time if I'm not wrong)
See you tomorrow.
Yogzototh

Post by Yogzototh »

Eyy, i'm here. So do we like press the "play the match" button?
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Let's start then
Yogzototh

Post by Yogzototh »

Welp, the game ended 0-0.

I played so badly today, made a few pretty big mistakes that cost me at least one reroll. I think starting turn 12 when i ran our of RRs, i was literally 1 turnover away from losing a TD.

Admittedly, in 1st half the humans got some crazy luck with ball scatter and pickup rolls. I mean sure, he also got quad skulls earlier, but that block wasnt as crucial to the game as those ball rolls.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

To be honest, I expected to lose that game, especially when one of my guys had been injuried... Could have scored at turn 8 if only my catcher had been able to catch the ball. Maybe I could also have scored if I did not try to GFI later when my guys managed to stole the ball from those bloody Elves. Last chance to score at turn 16, but failed, that time I thing it was because of the thrower.
Interesting game for me, with 2 Elves injuried (and a third one pushed out of the pitch and also injuried by the public) and one blitzer level-up.

Return to “Scheduling”