Playboys Bunnies

Teams that play or have ever played in competitions arranged by New Ogham BB League.
Allar57
Timezone (OGT): 0

Playboys Bunnies

Post by Allar57 »

Season XIII - Division 2 :
After the shame and humiliation of the last game against the "End of Mankind" (5-0) and on the good advice of BigBob, the Amazons decided to retire to their forest at the end of the season. Regaining lush nature may allow them to come back later with better strategies.
Njord

Re: Playboys Bunnies

Post by Njord »

Allar57 wrote: 06 Jul 2020, 19:47 Season XIII - Division 2 :
After the shame and humiliation of the last game against the "End of Mankind" (5-0) and on the good advice of BigBob, the Amazons decided to retire to their forest at the end of the season. Regaining lush nature may allow them to come back later with better strategies.
Oh no! Their beauty will be missed! Hope to see them around in the future.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Allar57

Post by Allar57 »

Bloodweiser have a look for a new strategic coach ... They will be back soon, not stronger or faster but with a better strategic game !
(I would explore 2 other teams and I need to be concentrated during matches and applicate what I have hardly learned during 2 seasons.)
Njord

Post by Njord »

Allar57 wrote: 07 Jul 2020, 20:43 Bloodweiser have a look for a new strategic coach ... They will be back soon, not stronger or faster but with a better strategic game !
(I would explore 2 other teams and I need to be concentrated during matches and applicate what I have hardly learned during 2 seasons.)
Haha, perhaps you should use more Bloodweiser during the games?

If you want to gear a team up for the new season, perhaps we could schedule something in the Open League? If that is still running.....

Best regards,

Njord

Allar57

Post by Allar57 »

Hi Njord,

It could be interesting rather than leaving with an untrained base team. How does work the "Open league" ? I have read that we can have 5 training points with 2 points for a win game and 1 point for a lost match. This would make at least 2 training matches before entering the next season league ...

Have you some advices, I hesitate with an elf team (for long run and passes) or a Nurgle one ... Another bash team but with some other advantages than Amazones.
I dont regret my first choice (Amazons) but with high levels in front it becomes hard to play a "soft" bash game (and 7 in armor is not an advantage)

Allar ;)
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Allar57 wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 20:10 I dont regret my first choice (Amazons) but with high levels in front it becomes hard to play a "soft" bash game (and 7 in armor is not an advantage)
And as long as you go on getting close to you opponents, it won't help... :evil:
Run, rabbit, run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
When at last the work is done
Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
Njord

Post by Njord »

Allar57 wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 20:10 Hi Njord,

It could be interesting rather than leaving with an untrained base team. How does work the "Open league" ? I have read that we can have 5 training points with 2 points for a win game and 1 point for a lost match. This would make at least 2 training matches before entering the next season league ...

Have you some advices, I hesitate with an elf team (for long run and passes) or a Nurgle one ... Another bash team but with some other advantages than Amazones.
I dont regret my first choice (Amazons) but with high levels in front it becomes hard to play a "soft" bash game (and 7 in armor is not an advantage)

Allar ;)
It works like this, either you play up to five games in the Cabalvision official league (ranked, 5 game concede limit) for new teams or to my knowledge 5 games in the new ogham open league (which I dont know if is active any more) before the start of the new season.

When it comes to handling conceding opponents (quite common still in the cabalvision league), a concede win counts as two games played. This means if you have played 3 games, the fourth one is a concede win, you will have "played" five games". Note, if you have played 4 games and the fifth one is a concede win you will stand at 6 games and you cannot enter that team into the league.

I havent played much amazons myself but with their special set up, low AV and dodge all around they are a bit tricky to master. If you want something that would be in the middle of all things, Humans are a good choice. They can bash. And run. And throw. Have quite solid armour too. Among the elves, I guess dark-elves would be the choice to pick. Dwarves are a pretty good choice if you want to try out bash teams. All the chaos ones are nice, but is quite a pain on low Team Value before you get skills.

Best regards,

Njord

Return to “Teams”