W1: Zeldorn Philarmonic Orc Kestra - Caio Regis Mortis

Schedule your Division 1 Games Here
Zeldorn
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: W1: Zeldorn Philarmonic Orc Kestra - Caio Regis Mortis

Post by Zeldorn »

23 is to late for me that is the hour I sleep (get up at 4)

I'm affraid we ask to the refreee to admin the match. Of course it is a win for you.

Sorry to leave the meeting
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Zeldorn wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 09:33 23 is to late for me that is the hour I sleep (get up at 4)

I'm affraid we ask to the refreee to admin the match. Of course it is a win for you.

Sorry to leave the meeting
reminder you have until wednesday 18th to organize your game.
Superbowl VII Champions
Zeldorn
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Zeldorn »

I know JRCO but I know too that Caio is free at 22gmt not before.

22 gmt during th week is very too late for me (22gmt is equal to midnight in France...)

So it is impossible for us to manage a match and I missed the only possible hour last weekend.

That's why I suppose I loose the game
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Zeldorn wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 21:29 I know JRCO but I know too that Caio is free at 22gmt not before.

22 gmt during th week is very too late for me (22gmt is equal to midnight in France...)

So it is impossible for us to manage a match and I missed the only possible hour last weekend.

CAio : have you absolutely no possibility to play before 22 gmt next Monday , Tuesday or wednesday ?
Superbowl VII Champions
caio

Post by caio »

JRCO wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 21:37
Zeldorn wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 21:29 I know JRCO but I know too that Caio is free at 22gmt not before.

CAio : have you absolutely no possibility to play before 22 gmt next Monday , Tuesday or wednesday ?
sorry JRCO but no, i work until 22 gmt and have an hour drive back home. Also, i've already spent the time allowed to leave early last friday on our agreed schedule.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

caio wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 23:50
JRCO wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 21:37

sorry JRCO but no, i work until 22 gmt and have an hour drive back home. Also, i've already spent the time allowed to leave early last friday on our agreed schedule.
OK you will be admined the win
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”