Season IX Decision

Pjovejas
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Season IX Decision

Post by Pjovejas »

One more question: in our league sponsorship does something? or just gives logo?
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Pjovejas wrote: 28 Nov 2018, 22:08 One more question: in our league sponsorship does something? or just gives logo?
Just gives logo :)
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas

Post by Pjovejas »

As far as I understand, division 1 was for experienced league teams from previous seasons? If not the secret, how many seasons played division1 necromantic team Kindegarten Knightmares?

(to be honest, I can't imagine how any of division2 teams could compete such oponents :) )
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Pjovejas wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 13:00 As far as I understand, division 1 was for experienced league teams from previous seasons? If not the secret, how many seasons played division1 necromantic team Kindegarten Knightmares?

(to be honest, I can't imagine how any of division2 teams could compete such oponents :) )
Division are set up each season By TV.

With Inducement I believe any Low TV team may have a chance against an Higher TV team.

I hope my Vamps will kick the Nightmares ass this season ! :mrgreen:

The Nightmares have 9 seasons under their belt and are far from having as much titles..... in Fact in the BB2 Era they NEVER won the competition..... :lol: (To be complete : They did have some Title when we were playing the BB1 version of the game tough).
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas

Post by Pjovejas »

JRCO wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 23:52 With Inducement I believe any Low TV team may have a chance against an Higher TV team.

The Nightmares have 9 seasons under their belt and are far from having as much titles..... in Fact in the BB2 Era they NEVER won the competition..... :lol: (To be complete : They did have some Title when we were playing the BB1 version of the game tough).

9 seasons? holy molly :lol: besides, not only they are scary, other teams have claws too :)

Well, then I'll just hope, that no zauruses die against them and some day they will be experienced too :)

EDIT:

by the way, with my last match draw... who will be the first in division if you win against AI (actually I shoud post "when" :) )?
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Pjovejas wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 08:13
JRCO wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 23:52 With Inducement I believe any Low TV team may have a chance against an Higher TV team.

9 seasons? holy molly :lol: besides, not only they are scary, other teams have claws too :)

Well, then I'll just hope, that no zauruses die against them and some day they will be experienced too :)

EDIT:

by the way, with my last match draw... who will be the first in division if you win against AI (actually I shoud post "when" :) )?
Looks Like I made a mistake in my color commentary. Thank you to have spotted it.

If I win my last Game I end up with 6 wins and 2 Draws, 1 losses = 20 points, as You are 6 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses = 19 points you would be second.

As you have beaten the end of Mankind, even if they win you hold the tie breacker and remains second.
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas

Post by Pjovejas »

Didn't watch yesterday the game till the end, so have a question regarding overtime:

Is overtime full half, or just until first touchdown?

In my tabletop BB league we have a rule that defending team wins if during overtime half the attacker does not score. Is here the same rule?
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Regarding overtime, BB2 do strictly apply the LRB6 official game Rule.

Overtime is a full half of 8 turns.

Coin toss decides who kick or receive first.

Overtime is played with sudden death, it ends after a team score.

If after 8 turns games remain tied, then there is a penalty shoot out : Each team throw a dice and add the number of Reroll he has left. Highest roll wins. (overtime is definitively not Vampire Friendly)
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas

Post by Pjovejas »

can someone tell me if it is possible to see a dice roll result after overtime? Never saw it before, so curious. Or we just see that cinematic and that's it?
Soleil Noir

Post by Soleil Noir »

I didn't check the dice log. maybe it appears on it.

Otherwise like you I only noticed the cinematic.

Return to “Season IX Informations and Sign Up”