W9 D2 Earth Liberation Front (Jarik) - Samgahta Librarians (UglyDoll)

Schedule your Season IX games here
Uglydoll
Timezone (OGT): 0

W9 D2 Earth Liberation Front (Jarik) - Samgahta Librarians (UglyDoll)

Post by Uglydoll »

Hello Jarik!

Let us know when you are ready to leap over the almighty wrath of the Librarians! I do think we can play tomorrow evening at 20.00 pm OGT. Would that be possible?

/Uglydoll
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: W9 D2 Earth Liberation Front (Jarik) - Samgahta Librarians (UglyDoll)

Post by jarik »

Yes tomorrow, aka Wednesday 12th at 20 OGT works fine. :D
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

My game broke, can't do anything
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

Well found log and weather, so something works but not normal controls or keyboard
jarik

Post by jarik »

So I lost my controls on turn 3 or something and we restarted. And of course quite normal chaos beating elves turned into elves taking advantage of unlucky block.

Did something and got steam software keyboard and after that nothing worked, well parts of controller I never use and which apparently show weather and dice log 😬 Not sure what fixed it and got keyboard and controller back as I were going through whole keyboard and controller and jumping out of game to steam.

And add to bad luck your mvp went to dead guy. My elves were lucky with injuries, no permanent damage to team (after apo) and then ag4 bestman out in beginning and then death in end.
Uglydoll
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Uglydoll »

Hello Jarik!

Couldn't be helped, but of course the events in my first, cancelled drive was all joy and jubilee, and had that not crashed I think another outcome would have been... But with elves you never know, and next time its my computer that abandons me.

That said I blame my pickups. Five out of six failed, and I was punished (of course, we're talking elves here) every time. I think I only did one really bad move, letting your wardancer in on my third drive. As stated during the game, I need my Döblin to carry my hopes, otherwise it's just a mess.

I am glad you killed Freud. His cracked armour was a nuisance. That he was voted MVP was my fading fans way of telling me that they demand success, or death.

In lack of the first, they cheered the second.

Good luck in the future!
/Uglydoll
jarik

Post by jarik »

Well I think I did few quite risky moves and were lucky with them. And there is only one thing that is more annoying than elves, it is lucky elves.

But your fans ❤

Return to “Scheduling”