Play offs : Semi Finals !

Schedule your season X games here
JRCO

Play offs : Semi Finals !

Post by JRCO »

Only 4 team left..... 1 more step and you are in the big game !

As usual no specific deadline in the play offs, I trust you to play within a reasonnable timeframe.

And do not forget to communicate your decision for next season on appropriate thread : viewtopic.php?f=198&t=1428

Semi Finals

Seed 1 : Shadow Rangers, (Soleil Noir) - Seed 5 : End Of Mankind, (Filadeus) : CLash between the two division Winner. On my Right the Dark Elves Rangers, Last season Superbowl Runner Up who have built a strong line up and had a great season. On My Left Nurgle's Coach Filadeus who currently hold the record for the most Superbowl win and is the only undefeated team this season. Because Nurgle currently has only 1 tackle player, despite they will be backed up by inducement, Goblins believe they will have a hard time stopping the 5 blodge and 2 wrodge player which populate the Dark Elves squad. It will be a close one. Goblins anticipate overtime and....Rangers by 1.

Seed 3 : Kindergarten Nightmares, (Ironfists) - Seed 2 : Crimson Kings, (Segosa) : The Nightmare Necro have so much Stat increase : ST 5 Blodge Ghoul, + ST Golem, + AG Wolf, AG5 Wright.... They make the Nurgle Kings look cheap with only ST+ pest and MV+/AG+ pest. Both have muscle, but the necro are much more mobile which is giving them an edge. Even if during regular season both team did draw (1-1), Goblins believe the Necro will prevail in this one.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”