W7D1 Yankee Coy (Brizontour aka Butcher Briz) - Seducers of Slaanesh (Renis)

Schedule your weekly game here
Renis
Timezone (OGT): 0

W7D1 Yankee Coy (Brizontour aka Butcher Briz) - Seducers of Slaanesh (Renis)

Post by Renis »

Hi, this week I can do Thursday and Sunday evening. Next Week I have Tuesday and Wednesday evening open and can surely squeeze in a game between all food stuffing during the holidays if you fancy a break from celebrating Christmas.
KOBOLDKUNGEN
brizontour

Re: W7D1 Yankee Coy (Brizontour aka Butcher Briz) - Seducers of Slaanesh (Renis)

Post by brizontour »

Renis wrote: 14 Dec 2021, 16:29 Hi, this week I can do Thursday and Sunday evening. Next Week I have Tuesday and Wednesday evening open and can surely squeeze in a game between all food stuffing during the holidays if you fancy a break from celebrating Christmas.
Hey bud, fancy 2030OGT on Tuesday? Wouldn't want to interrupt too much Christmas frivolities! 😀

Briz
Renis

Re: W7D1 Yankee Coy (Brizontour aka Butcher Briz) - Seducers of Slaanesh (Renis)

Post by Renis »

Sorry, Tuesday is booked now and so is Wednesday, unless we do an early afternoon start. Can still squeeze in a gamed during the holidays and pretty open after Christmas. Any other suggesions?
KOBOLDKUNGEN
brizontour

Post by brizontour »

Renis wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 08:43 Sorry, Tuesday is booked now and so is Wednesday, unless we do an early afternoon start. Can still squeeze in a gamed during the holidays and pretty open after Christmas. Any other suggesions?
How about 2030 on the 27th?
Renis

Post by Renis »

Hi, sorry but Monday and Tuesday is booked. Unless we start earlier in the afternoon. Wednesday and Thursdays evenings are free.
KOBOLDKUNGEN
Renis

Post by Renis »

Can do today too, starting 17 at the latest.
KOBOLDKUNGEN
brizontour

Post by brizontour »

How about tomorrow evening? 2130 any good? Apologies for the radio silence been a bit unworkable at home for the last week or so.

Briz
Renis

Post by Renis »

Hi there, sorry but have another game then. Can do earlier tomorrow. Can also do most of Saturday, and Sunday, Monday or Tuesday evening.
KOBOLDKUNGEN
brizontour

Post by brizontour »

Saturday evening then? 2130 OGT
Renis

Post by Renis »

Saturday evening is also off now I'm afraid. Can do Saturday morning, and the other times suggestions are also open. I think it will be easier to set a date if you came back with more than one timeslot :)
KOBOLDKUNGEN

Return to “Scheduling”