Next Season : Poll

schedule your season XIX Games here

Do You think BB3 is ready ? Shall we switch to BB3 next season or wait at least another season ?

You may select 1 option

View results

JRCO

Next Season : Poll

Post by JRCO »

Hello Coaches,

This current season is nearing to its end. The plan was to switch to BB 3 after this season. But I wonder if BB3 is ready. You all saw that the launch of season 1 has been delayed which means that we won't have any reconnection tool for month. Hence the attached poll. Let me know what you think.
Superbowl VII Champions
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Next Season : Poll

Post by Segosa »

As issues related to skills (especially Nurgle ones ;-)) have not yet been fixed, I prefer to go one more season in BB2.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

I prefer to stay on BB2. I don't bought BB3 and i think i will not buy it. With all DLC, it will be a 150 € game. It's a bit overpriced for a more buged game than bb2 ^^.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Wondering when does next season approximately happen? 🤔 Would it basically be during summer, which might be little bad for me anyway.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote: 23 May 2023, 07:06 Wondering when does next season approximately happen? 🤔 Would it basically be during summer, which might be little bad for me anyway.
Not yet decided.

yeah, I might start it after summer, in September.
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

I think I will wait until season is with BB3, don't right now have any connection to any team and would prefer to start fresh. Of course haven't yet even launched BB3 after that beta launch 🫣
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Honestly I currently do not really play BB3 in its current state, But I believe the game has potential.

I hope the community will support it.
Superbowl VII Champions
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

My Great Old Ones team (Nurgle) is ranked 939 ! I have reached Top 1000 !!! :D

Return to “scheduling”